KPM doesn't sync after the main password change

I recently changed my KPM’s main password by using the web version. 

When I try to log in to KPM by using the new main password, It says “data on this device is out of sync, to sync your data, enter the old main password set on this device”

It doesn’t sync when I enter my old main password. 

When I go to “Sync your vault” option, It asks for my new Main Password. It’s says “Data synced successfully, from now on, use the main password to unlock the vault” 

But when I click done, It doesn’t go anywhere. If I have to go back from there, I have to lock the vault and log in again. 

How can I fix this issue ? 

When I try to log in to KPM by using the new main password, It says “data on this device is out of sync, to sync your data, enter the old main password set on this device”

When I go to “Sync your vault” option, It asks for my new Main Password. It’s says “Data synced successfully, from now on, use the main password to unlock the vault” 

But when I click done, It doesn’t go anywhere. If I have to go back from there, I have to lock the vault and log in again. 

Hello @kid_dusty

Welcome back! 

1. Before making the Master password change was KPM backup run?
  2. Looking at the images below was Forgot your main password selected in 1. or 2. ? 
  3. Before changing the Master password, was Sync passwords and data across all your devices with Kaspersky Password Manager installed checked → image 3 ? 
  4. Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, use Connectivity issues, App fails to sync with MyKaspersky template→ image 4; Support may requires Traces, Logs & other data, they will guide you

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resources:

Read before you create a new topic!

Hello @kid_dusty

Welcome back! 

1. Before making the Master password change was KPM backup run?
  2. Looking at the images below was Forgot your main password selected in 1. or 2. ? 
  3. Before changing the Master password, was Sync passwords and data across all your devices with Kaspersky Password Manager installed checked → image 3 ? 
  4. Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, use Connectivity issues, App fails to sync with MyKaspersky template→ image 4; Support may requires Traces, Logs & other data, they will guide you

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resources:

Read before you create a new topic!

Thanks for the reply. 

1. Yes, I did. I created a backup file. 

2. Both are selected. 

3. It’s checked.

4. I already log a case, but I’m going try it again as you’ve said.