klif.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 10 [Insider/beta] [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by nexon,

Hi,

I have been logged out of my windows 10 system for the past few days. Every restart will take me a blue/green screen error page with klif.sys as the source of error. Google seaarch linked this error with my Kaspersky Antivirus. I have had to uninstall Kaspersky antivirus at the moment. See attached and please advise

Hello @Don Mata,

Welcome again!

• Kaspersky clearly documents hardware and software compatibility requirements and have done so for years. 

Beta version (anything) is software still being tested, that is, development software released to try new application(s) in real environment(s) and check compatibility with other software.

Do Windows Production Support rush out & fix the development products on the spot, so (Beta) users continue to use the product in Beta stage forever?, No, they “remind” their users the product is in development, they further remind the user(s) to retest the issue when the Beta product is commercially released. 

• Do you really expect any production software to “manage” anything that’s not fully developed?