klbackup utility demands an UNC path

I'm trying to make a KSC backup with klbackup utility. The utility is started in interactive mode and offers by default path "C:\ProgramData\KasperskySC\SC_Backup" where a number of previous backups already resides. However, now after accepting the default path, I get error message: "Error - Specify a UNC path as the destination folder. Both the Administration Server and SQL Server must be granted write permissions for the UNC path." What does that mean - is there a requirement now to use UNC path only? I've checked that my current user account and SQL server account both have access to the destination folder (it wasn't changed for years). KSC version is 10.5.1781.

I'm trying to make a KSC backup with klbackup utility. The utility is started in interactive mode and offers by default path "C:\ProgramData\KasperskySC\SC_Backup" where a number of previous backups already resides. However, now after accepting the default path, I get error message: "Error - Specify a UNC path as the destination folder. Both the Administration Server and SQL Server must be granted write permissions for the UNC path." What does that mean - is there a requirement now to use UNC path only? I've checked that my current user account and SQL server account both have access to the destination folder (it wasn't changed for years). KSC version is 10.5.1781.
Hello! Please provide us with the full GSI report from KSC server. Thank you!

• 1 year later...

I just installed KSC: "ksc_10sp3_10.5.1781_full_en-br" and when trying to perform the backup of the error message:

"Unknown error: Specify a UNC path as the destination folder. The Administration Server and SQL Server must be granted write permissions to the UNC path."

I'm running as an administrator, but the error still persists.

The solution is in the error message:
"Specify a UNC path as the destination folder. The Administration Server and SQL Server must be granted write permissions to the UNC path."

Administration Server/SQL Server = the corresponding service accounts must be granted write permissions to the UNC path.

This is necessary if the database is not running on the KSC Server.

Regards
Alex

The solution is in the error message:
"Specify a UNC path as the destination folder. The Administration Server and SQL Server must be granted write permissions to the UNC path."

Administration Server/SQL Server = the corresponding service accounts must be granted write permissions to the UNC path.

This is necessary if the database is not running on the KSC Server.

Regards
Alex

The SQL server is installed on the same KSC server.
I created a folder, put write permission for Everone and still the error persists.

What exactly do I need to do to be able to backup? Send a print to facilitate understanding, please.