KIS presenting black page when clicking on a link posted by others on hotukdeals. [Solved] [Closed]

techquest
Go to solution Solved by techquest,

I use hotukdeals for finding the odd bargain. Links posted by others on the site always showed the content of the link, but since installing KIS they now load a blank page. However they load okay if protection is paused. Does anyone know why this is happening or more importantly how to stop it happening?. Is there a setting that needs tweaking?

I use hotukdeals for finding the odd bargain. Links posted by others on the site always showed the content of the link, but since installing KIS they now load a blank page. However they load okay if protection is paused. Does anyone know why this is happening or more importantly how to stop it happening?. Is there a setting that needs tweaking?
Hello techquest, Welcome! Which browser are you using? (using Chrome) I've checked hotukdeals: & with Kaspersky Protection Private Browsing and Anti_banner both on, the site is accessible. Try another browser and check the actual browser privacy, content and location settings. Let us know how you go please? Thank you

It doesn't happen in Explorer, the links work, so It looks like it's an issue with Chrome/Kaspersky. So the only outstanding issue is the safe website window not showing. I am checking all the settings to see where that can be switched on or off. Thanks once again for your input

It doesn't happen in Explorer, the links work, so It looks like it's an issue with Chrome/Kaspersky.
Hello techquest, Thanks for replying.
  1. Please post an image of what you get when you replicate my 'safe website' image?
  2. How does it look like "it's an issue with Chrome/Kaspersky". I've shown Chrome?Kaspersky - no issues whatsoever.
  3. Is the (Chrome) Kaspersky Protection Extension working?
  4. What version is (Chrome) Kaspersky Protection Extension?
Please let us know? Thank you.