KIS blocking Process Hacker [MERGED]

I do have exact same problem as user in this topic →

Link

But altough the issue seems to be resolved, I don’t speak russian and google translator translated solution as “Turn on interactive mode for making decisions”.

Maybe its a language thing or i’m just dumb cause I have no idea what turning on interactive mode for making decisions means.

Could someboby explained to me please.

As you can see on the screenshot, KIS blocking access to process hacker program although I do have it on my list of excluded from scanning programs. With KIS turned off, I have no issue to access this program. What should I do?

I do have exact same problem as user in this topic →

Link

But altough the issue seems to be resolved, I don’t speak russian and google translator translated solution as “Turn on interactive mode for making decisions”.

Maybe its a language thing or i’m just dumb cause I have no idea what turning on interactive mode for making decisions means.

Could someboby explained to me please.

Turn on interactive mode for making decisions”. Could somebody explained to me please?

Hello @binks

Welcome!

Open KIS application, select Settings⚙ , in the General tab, unselect Perform recommended actions automatically, select Save, answer Yes to the confirmation popup. 

• This enables interactive mode
  • Interactive mode means you make the decisions, as opposed to the software making automatic decisions. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋