KIS beta Android critical error

yavorius
Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

Hi,

I get info from beta KIS Android that I should change permission settings in Android by clicking “remove permissions if app is not used”. Unfortunately, when I am trying to do it, anti-theft lockes device.

So I turned off anti-theft, but in Android permission settings I can not click switch - it is gray. Any ideas?

Second question - how to back to old layout of app?

Did you use this guide?

Provide feedback to the developer

1. Open the Play Store Google Play.
  2. At the top right, tap the profile icon.
  3. Tap Manage apps & devices and thenBeta.
  4. Find the app you want to provide feedback for.
  5. Tap the app to open its detail page.
  6. Under “Private feedback to developer,” tap Write feedback.
  7. Tap the stars to rate the app and use the box to describe your experience for the developer.
    • To submit feedback, both a rating and a written response are required.
  8. Tap Post.

Tip: When you review early access and beta apps, only the developer can view your feedback.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7003180?hl=en

Hi there my friends, I would like to tell you a tweaky solution for this problem, because I tried in my LG G8X android 11 and may be this solution may effect vary with different mobile.

So let's start..…

First go to kaspersky and off the real time protection. Then go to setting >accessibility and deactivate kaspersky from there. 

Then go to setting>lock screen and security(as in my LG G8X)>phone administrators, from there deactivate kaspersky internet security. May be phone gets locked as the administrator tempering. Unlock the device by entering passwords and then go to settings>apps>apps info>kaspersky internet security and change the permissions as you need like deactivate option for  remove permission if app is not used. 

Then change all the settings back as it's original state. 

That was my personal experiment in my LG G8X android 11 kaspersky mobile security for Android mobile. It can help for Different mobile users according their mobile settings.

Please reply if it's works

That all was for my friends

Hi,

I get info from beta KIS Android that I should change permission settings in Android by clicking “remove permissions if app is not used”. Unfortunately, when I am trying to do it, anti-theft lockes device.

So I turned off anti-theft, but in Android permission settings I can not click switch - it is gray. Any ideas?

Second question - how to back to old layout of app?

Hi there my friends, I would like to tell you a tweaky solution for this problem, because I tried in my LG G8X android 11 and may be this solution may effect vary with different mobile.

So let's start..…

First go to kaspersky and off the real time protection. Then go to setting >accessibility and deactivate kaspersky from there. 

Then go to setting>lock screen and security(as in my LG G8X)>phone administrators, from there deactivate kaspersky internet security. May be phone gets locked as the administrator tempering. Unlock the device by entering passwords and then go to settings>apps>apps info>kaspersky internet security and change the permissions as you need like deactivate option for  remove permission if app is not used. 

Then change all the settings back as it's original state. 

That was my personal experiment in my LG G8X android 11 kaspersky mobile security for Android mobile. It can help for Different mobile users according their mobile settings.

Please reply if it's works

That all was for my friends