KIS 2021 report interface has been redone.

Hello,

I downloaded KIS 2021 and installed in my laptop. I’m a kaspersky user and i never wrote any feedback up to today, because everything on kaspersky was making me very content up to this version. :) I didn’t need to write anything about this product. After i installed KIS 2021,i saw that report interface was changed. I understand that this was done to be able to save content for benefits of users. But this report interface looks very complex, hard to be seen, and it doesn’t even consist of “show all” option, and so on. Briefly, this report interface disappointed me in visual point and in easiness for users point. I have a suggestion for this issue: This report interface can be built with 2 modes, for example: 1-visual mode (which was in kaspersky 2020), 2-save content mode (which is now in Kaspersky 2021). Between these 2 modes, we can switch by clicking the button on top of report interface ,for example. This report interface can be built with these 2 modes so that users whenever they wish can switch between these 2 modes. In this way, the report interface issue can be solved in this way.. Thanks ..

Sincerely..

I understand that in creating new version stages, these details are deeply investigated and thought on, and the best is tried to be done.  But in this report interface, we cannot choose the targets easily where we want to focus on, it consists of only texts (right part), and we try to see the results from there only. This is not so visual and not so target-focus. Besides, the interface doesn’t present the option “show all” option. In old version style of interface, there were some advantages. for example: it was more visual (it was far from textual style), more selectable (on left top part we were able to select what we wanted to see, and it even consisted of “show all” option), it wasn’t hard to be seen (we were not trying to read long texts to see the report results) etc. I just tell these for users’ point of view. Whether you care, or not. :) But i explain these to you to help you make this product better.  This was my last writing. Thank you for your interest.. 

Best wishes to kaspersky team.

Hello @maxmathew,
You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for posting back & the images👌

• Agreed, there have been changes to the Report interface, we understand the dismay that the “Show all” option has disappeared, (ioo) there’s no obvious reason for that to have been been obliterated, however, (ioo), there’s some “improvements” as well, for example, selecting a date range, selecting columns and the category grouping

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

hi,

Flood, thank you for your answer. 🙂 But this is not only related with users’ dismay that the “Show all” option has disappeared. This is also related with visualness, user-friendliness, easiness, ...etc. if you understand me. Textual styles make somethings more complex, visuality is important for that reason to make it user-friendly. But this report interface looks more textual, and very long texts to see the results. As a user,i would like to see the report results in more easy, more visual, more target-focus rather than seeing the results in more columns ,in more textual way,if you understand me. Making more columns doesn’t make interface more userfriendly,in my opinion. Everybody’s opinions can be different in this subject. Some people may like more textual way and more columns to see somethings more detailed . Some people may like more visual way, more simplest way like i do. 🙂 That’s why i suggested a report interface with 2 modes (1-visual mode(as in kaspersky 2020), 2- textual mode or we can call it maybe “save content” mode (as in kaspersky 2021)). If this option is given to users, the users can choose as they wish instead of being forced to use this report in this way. This was my humble opinion and suggestion. Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely 

Hello @maxmathew,

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for posting back and for elaborating on the dual mode👌

We do now understand the distinction☺ 

Suggestions and opinions are always valued, thank you for contributing👏

Sometimes, Kaspersky makes changes to the changes🤔 , we’re sure they’ll read your concerns. 

Best regards,

Flood🐳