Kid can do anything they want even when phone should be blocked

I've used this for a while and it worked great at first. I don't know what changed lately but my kid can use the phone fully and do anything even when it's during the blocked times, and I only have a couple of apps allowed. I have checked the settings repeatedly. She was just on discord and Minecraft, but the settings clearly show the phone should be blocked now. She has a xiaomi mi 9. 

I've used this for a while and it worked great at first. I don't know what changed lately but my kid can use the phone fully and do anything even when it's during the blocked times, and I only have a couple of apps allowed. I have checked the settings repeatedly. She was just on discord and Minecraft, but the settings clearly show the phone should be blocked now. She has a xiaomi mi 9. 

Hello @Mlbk

Welcome!

🅰 How much Ram is available, not total Ram, actual available Ram?

🅱 Is Fastboot mode enabled? 

Please do the following steps:

1. Uninstall KSK. 
  2. At the completion of the uninstall, power the phone OFF, power on, login.
  3. Download a new KSK installer from Google Play Store. 
  4. Install KSK
  5. Configure KSK for use by your child → follow the documentation carefully, including the special How to configure automatic restart on XIAOMI devices
  6. Make sure KSK is configured to Block device, not Show warning ?
  7. Monitor the issue, does “Kid can do anything they want even when phone should be blocked” still happen?
  8. & please share with us: is KSK Premium or Free? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋