key icon is in my way

Redpossum

Win 64 Pro version 21H2

KIS version 21.3.10.391

Problem is very simple. When I am logging in to a website, the little round KIS icon, the blue circle with a key inside, appears at the far right of the password space, but it's blocking something I need to click on. HOW do I move it out of the way?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 8:32 AM, harlan4096 said:

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Are You meaning about Kaspersky PassWord Manager?

I honestly don't know what it is. But it's as I described it in my initial post, a blue circle with a key inside.

9 hours ago, Redpossum said:
  1. When I am logging in to a website, the little round KIS icon, the blue circle with a key inside, appears at the far right of the password space
  2. I honestly don't know what it is. But it's as I described it in my initial post, a blue circle with a key inside.

Hello @Redpossum

Thank you for posting back! 

1. Is the blue circle with a key inside on every website with a login/password field - IF 'no' - please share the URL - so we can try to replicate the issue? 
  2. 'blue circle with a key inside' -> sounds like a Password 'hint' -> Kaspersky 'generally' uses blue to represent 'Information' 🤔
  3. 💥Please post an image of: a blue circle with a key inside -> we need to see what you see
  4. Does the blue circle with a key inside - happen in every supported browser: MS Edge, Chrome, Firefox? 
  5. Is Show password strength in browser enabled? 
  6. Is Protect against using the same passwords enabled? 
  7. Are there any extensions or addons - in the browser - that may be contributing to the issue? 
  8. (you) may wish to update to Kaspersky's new software range (to see if the issue persists?) - KIS is being replaced by Kaspersky Standard, the upgrade is free & the existing days (you) have on (your) license remain, for information read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ. By Danila T.
  • For Kaspersky Password Manager -> Kaspersky uses a green hexagon icon with a white key inside - as in these images:  

image.thumb.jpeg.10cde4b4fb216821023f1de10dff347a.jpeg

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

How to take a screenshot - attach using CTL/V or simply drag & drop. 

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar😌