KES version update fail by task schedule

I created a task for KES version from 12.1 update to 12.3, but the log also to show:

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (12.3.0) (English) (Lite encryption) (12.3.0.493): Remote installation has been completed with an error on this device: Fatal error during installation. (Your computer already has another localization of a Kaspersky application installed. Please uninstall it before installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows.)    

I tested are 5 machines can success updated 3 machines only. May I know what problem be trigger like as above problem ?

Most likely, on the problematic devices you have installed, as the error tells you, a different localization of the product... you install the (English) (Lite encryption) version... while the devices have (Strong encryption) installed... and possibly a different language pack...

Check the program registry of the problematic device, if necessary, use the “remote removal” task of the KES product, then reboot the target device and try again.

I can't tell you about the registry key... can be found in the "Programs and Features" list or in the properties of the installed solution... in my case I have RU localization installed and Lite encryption ... AES256 for the Strong encryption

Спойлер

.thumb.png.469169468079ab102690b664d30b0f56.png