KES 9.6 keyword filter and manual scan

I used the new feature to block keywords (attachment and content filter) and it worked when an e-mail gets received. However, when a mail is already stored in the mailbox(es) and I do a manual scan, it seems that it does not use the attachment filter rules so that it does not find the blocked keywords/mails containing them. However, when the administrator wants to clear harmful mails within all mailboxes afterwards, it would be nice to be able to do that with a manual scan and such a keyword rule. Is this behavior as expected or a bug?

the rule:

manual scan:

nothing found ( but I sent a mail including that keyword and when I send that mail again after creation of that rule, it gets blocked):

If that behavior is expected, it would be nice to have such a feature in one of the upcoming versions of KSE. However, it would be nice to have some sort of preview (list of mails which would be affected including From/To/Subject like in Backup), because when the keyword is too generic (e.g. company name, which is included in every signature), it would delete a lot of mails.