KES 11.5.0.590 AES256 Prvention of manupulate of Files That In Use [MOVED]

Hello Guys,
i need to know how can i modify in pdf files(rename,delete) when i enable the preview pane feature of windows OS . i tried to much to know the solution and which option shall i disable in Kaspersy Endpoint Security 11.5 but i’m over . !!!!  and the attached Screenshot explain my issue 

I think this is not a Kaspersky issue. Try to preview/mark another file and after that, try to rename/delete the previous one (I think the explorer keeps a handle on the last previewed file, even when you already highlight another file with no preview).

You could try to disable K and test it. If the problem does not occur in that case, try to disable single K components and so on (in order to find the component, which causes the issue).

I think this is not a Kaspersky issue. Try to preview/mark another file and after that, try to rename/delete the previous one (I think the explorer keeps a handle on the last previewed file, even when you already highlight another file with no preview).

You could try to disable K and test it. If the problem does not occur in that case, try to disable single K components and so on (in order to find the component, which causes the issue).

what do you mean by disable K ?? and BTW i have tried another version of KES 11.4 and the problem does not occur the problem has a real relation with latest update of Kaspersky iam sure .