KES 11 remote uninstallation fatal error (lite encryption)

Hi, After KSC update to latest version I have to perform update to KES 11.1.1.126 but the problem is we have clients with KES 11 lite encryption version (without disk encryption!) that every time I perform remote uninstallation show this error. Is there a way to solve this without a manual uninstallation? Affected clients are not many but I would remotely perform. Event name Completed with error Severity: Functional failure Application: Kaspersky Security Center 11 Administration Server Version number: 11.0.0.1131 Task name: Uninstall KES 11 for Windows Device: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Group: Clients Time: 11.06.2019 12:01:34 Virtual Administration Server name: Description: Remote uninstallation has finished on this device with an error: Fatal error during uninstallation. I tried also with direct installation of KES 11.1.1.126 strong encryption but if fails with error: Remote installation has been completed with an error on this device: Fatal error during installation. (The installed AES-56 encryption libraries do not correspond to the AES-256 encryption libraries in this package.)

I didn't solved it. It's a challenging time for the company, really busy days, so I can't ask users to work on their laptops. I'll let you know the solution but, due to are only few clients, I'll proceed manually.

I didn't solved it. It's a challenging time for the company, really busy days, so I can't ask users to work on their laptops. I'll let you know the solution but, due to are only few clients, I'll proceed manually.
Okay, sure - hope you can handle it. Sometimes you just have to focus on one thing at a time to achieve your goals.:wink: I wish you and your company much success!:muscle_tone3: Cheers Leon

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...