KES 11 agent installation on windows server 2008 R2

Hi, Kindly note that I have installed a clean Kaspersky security center 11 on a windows server 2019, and I'm deploying agent and endpoint protection for all workstations and servers (agent version 11.0.0.1131 & endpoint version 11.1.0.15919) I'm facing some issues while deploying the agent and the endpoint application on windows server 2008 R2 that is working as a domain controller from the administration console, so i have copied the installation packages of network agent and endpoint security from the KLshare to the server and start it locally, however the same issue occurred, below screen shot shows the error from the local server: moreover, i haven't found any event that are related to this issue in the event viewer.

• 4 years later...

Has something been changed in the Kaspersky Administration Agent to access a new OS component of Windows Server that was not present in the older versions?

We are unable to maintain a connection from the WS 2019 administration server to a client host with the NetAgent_15.0.0.12912 on our last Windows Server 2008 R2 server, which is still required for an ancient database

WS-2008R2_Adminagent.PNG

Hello Mhalawani,

Administrationserver 11 and Network agent 11 are no longer supported and end of life
Lebenszyklus von Programmen (kaspersky.com)
Please use Version 14.2 and briefly check the Systemrequirements before
Network Agent requirements (kaspersky.com)

Hello WindowsVictim,
as per Online Help of Network Agent 15 the Server OS is still supported.
Network Agent requirements (kaspersky.com)

However the Icon of the Servername R-DB02 show it is disconnected which maybe has different reasons.
Please use the Utility KLNAGCHK from the Installation folder of the Network Agent. Run it in a CMD as Administrator and check if you get an error while connecting. 

Thank you in advance

Best Regards