KES 11 AES 256 and 56 bit module

Dear Support, Greetings, I want to get the report of devices specifying that it is installed with AES 256 module or AES 56 bit ? Because so that i can install or upgrade the same bit AES module because it can not be interchanged. Please guide on this. Also please can you send a Kaspersky link regarding the details of KES 11 AES 256 and 56 bit module, what is the difference, pros and cons ? Thanks

Hello Hamid Ali as far as I know, but I could be wrong the is no any report in KSC....about AES modules, installed on the hosts. The only way to find it, go to regedit on all hosts and look at branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\KES10SP2\Installer the key: CryptoModuleTypeName "Because so that i can install or upgrade the same bit AES module because it can not be interchanged. Please guide on this." - yes it is. But some users have succesfull updated from KES10 256 to 11.1 56 with no any problems.

Hello Hamid Ali as far as I know, but I could be wrong the is no any report in KSC....about AES modules, installed on the hosts. The only way to find it, go to regedit on all hosts and look at branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\KES10SP2\Installer the key: CryptoModuleTypeName "Because so that i can install or upgrade the same bit AES module because it can not be interchanged. Please guide on this." - yes it is. But some users have succesfull updated from KES10 256 to 11.1 56 with no any problems.
Dear Alexey, Thanks for your response, Actually i also explored many options but i guess there is not any cumulative report with devices installed with AES versions. Yeah the Registry key exactly mentions the Key module but in this case i want a report or something to know how many devices in network is installed with which Key module ? Also please guide any Kaspersky Link on difference between KES AES 256 and 56 bit module ??
But some users have succesfull updated from KES10 256 to 11.1 56 with no any problems.
So far we have performed the upgradation from KES 10 AES 56 to KES11 AES 256, its not succeeding at all, even after uninstalling cleanly its still unable to install to AES 256, as there are so many cases in KASPERSKY FORUM also which indicated this issue. So please guide on above, Thanks

Hello Also please guide any Kaspersky Link on difference between KES AES 256 and 56 bit module ?? - as far as i know it is just type of encryption...256 - more security, 56 - less security. So logically if you dont use any disk encryption (by KES) you dont use this module at all. Russian article, you should translate it by chrome for example https://support.kaspersky.ru/9382

Hello Also please guide any Kaspersky Link on difference between KES AES 256 and 56 bit module ?? - as far as i know it is just type of encryption...256 - more security, 56 - less security. So logically if you dont use any disk encryption (by KES) you dont use this module at all. Russian article, you should translate it by chrome for examplehttps://support.kaspersky.ru/9382
Dear Alexey, Thanks for the guidance. So can we conclude that its not possible at all to get the report of devices specifying that it is installed with AES 256 module or AES 56 bit ? and what could be the other way to get the consolidated report for this type ?? Thanks

Hi, in the Russian community, we came to precisely this conclusion ... There is no report, but there are other ways 1. can be viewed in the registry, I indicated the path earlier on the final hosts 2. If you are sure that the KSC distribution kit has not changed, you can see the version of the MSI package of your KES, and conclude that the same version is on your hosts, the screen below (look at Installer, MSI, Database, aes56,ru) 3 . In "about program" window (screen below) original russian topic is https://community.kaspersky.com/produkty-kaspersky-dlya-biznesa-31/kaspersky-security-center-11-distributivy-kes-56-ili-256-1439

Hi, in the Russian community, we came to precisely this conclusion ... There is no report, but there are other ways 1. can be viewed in the registry, I indicated the path earlier on the final hosts 2. If you are sure that the KSC distribution kit has not changed, you can see the version of the MSI package of your KES, and conclude that the same version is on your hosts, the screen below (look at Installer, MSI, Database, aes56,ru) 3 . In "about program" window (screen below) original russian topic ishttps://community.kaspersky.com/produkty-kaspersky-dlya-biznesa-31/kaspersky-security-center-11-distributivy-kes-56-ili-256-1439
Dear Alexey, Thank you so very much for guiding in for all these stuffs. We can now conclude as also i havent seen any option from KSC to generate a consolidated report for it. Thanks