KB3012973 - Windows Insider Pre-release Feature Update to Windows 10 version 1909, en-us x64

Go to solution Solved by elav-user,

Hello, KSC 11.0.0.1131 Kaspersky Security 10 for Windows Server 10.1.2.996 Kaspersky Security Center 11 Network Agent 11.0.0.1131 Task should have ended as usual during early morning but didn't and restarted half the company PCs just trying to install this but ended up restarting so many times giving the reason below, I had to stop the task. Need an answer about this update and I hope you tell me something else than to get a file and send it to you. Here you have screenshots that should provide enough information for you to find out what is happening on your end with this patch. Update ID: cfbc8cff-355f-4783-bdde-ecd85eeb3ef3 Failed install reason: Installation of updates 'Windows Insider Pre-release Feature Update to Windows 10 version 1909, en-us x64' has been missed because the number of previously made attempts to install those updates (5) exceeds the limit set at 5.

• Solution
To avoid this from happening they recommended to uncheck the following options on all "Install required updates and fix vulnerabilities" tasks you have on the system: Under settings -> Rule for Windows Update -> Properties -> Categories of updates -> Uncheck the option "Feature packs" and "Upgrade"