Kaspersky VPN blocking Adguard application.

Hi, im having this issue. I cant make Adguard application to run along with Kaspersky VPN.

I tried to add both Adguard.exe and Adguard service on split tunnel, but it doesnt work.

When i disable Kaspersky VPN, adguard app instantly starts working again.

Kaspersky vpn ver: 21.15.8.493

Adguard ver: 7.15.1 ( https:// adguard . com )

12 hours ago, downloadkct said:

Kaspersky vpn ver: 21.15.8.493, Adguard ver: 7.15.1 - 

• I cant make Adguard application to run along with Kaspersky VPN.

I tried to add both Adguard.exe and Adguard service on split tunnel, but it doesnt work.

When i disable Kaspersky VPN, adguard app instantly starts working again.

Hello @downloadkct

Welcome back!

1. System OS & build, refer: How to find the version of your operating system?
  2. Is there any *other* Kaspersky software installed? IF 'yes', please provide full name, version & patch(x)
  3. When "I can't make Adguard application to run along with Kaspersky VPN" issue happens, are there errors, what do you see, how do you know ADG is not working - are you looking at logs, does it show on the screen -> we need to see what you see, share specific information please? 
  4. Has another remote virtual server been tried? 

Please post back? 

Note: ADG & KVPN works fine for us - no split tunnel or messing around required: 

USER_2023-11-13_104347.thumb.jpg.ab1bb5b2454204c3a179df2e7e58817a.jpg

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added image

Windows 11 23h2 22635.2700

Kaspersky Plus

The only error showing is this one, saying "connection error":

image.png.9efce2521bc62d45d1baea88be129128.png

INFO, AdguardSvc.exe, Logger, 5, 12.11.2023 21:09:53.580, Start reloading
INFO, AdguardSvc.exe, Logger, 23, 12.11.2023 21:09:53.580, Reloading network filtering configuration with force flag -False
INFO, AdguardSvc.exe, Logger, 23, 12.11.2023 21:09:53.580, Network filtering status is Error, doing nothing
INFO, AdguardSvc.exe, Logger, 23, 12.11.2023 21:09:53.580, Stopping the DNS proxy server - ""
INFO, AdguardSvc.exe, Logger, 23, 12.11.2023 21:09:53.581, Cannot stop DNS proxy server because it is not specified
INFO, AdguardSvc.exe, Logger, 9, 12.11.2023 21:09:57.404, Executing job Check filters update
WARNING, AdguardSvc.exe, Logger, 9, 12.11.2023 21:09:57.482, Internet is not available, delay job execute.
INFO, AdguardSvc.exe, Logger, 9, 12.11.2023 21:09:57.483, Job Check filters update has been delayed due to internet absence

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, downloadkct said:
  1. Windows 11 23h2 22635.2700 

Kaspersky Plus

The only error showing is this one, saying "connection error":

Hello @downloadkct

Thank you for the information!

1. Windows 11 23h2 22635.2700 - is still Insider Preview Build, therefore *not* supported by Kaspersky, refer: Kaspersky VPN for Windows, Hardware and software requirements, so either wait for it to be officially released & recheck OR rollback Windows to an official, publically released build & recheck the ADG issue? 
  • Just as FYI, to find a version & patch number, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, slect About

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, im back.

I formatted my windows to a regular build and the problem remains.

Kaspersky VPN version: 21.15.8.493(a)

Windows version: Windows 11 PRO 22621.2700

Adguard ver: 7.15.1 ( https://adguard.com )

Kaspersky Plus is also installed.

I tried 3 different servers. Brazil, Orlando and Dallas.

Split tunnel is configured to "application that never connect thru vpn"

image.thumb.png.dce2d9ef7fef0f44809a48322e00c801.png

Edited by downloadkct
  • Thanks 1

I found out where the issue is.

I tried one thing that i did never try before.. Disabling Split-Tunnel on Kaspersky VPN.
I always let it ON because i had some applications that i had to run outside kaspersky vpn.. With split-tunnel disabled everything worked, both adguard and zerobot worked just fine.
The setting that i used on split-tunnel was "select the apps that will never run connected via vpn". Doesnt matter if i add adguard and zerobot or not on the selection, they don't work unless i disable this option, so it seems theres a bug on "split-tunnel".
Without split-tunnel enabled:
image.png

image.png

With split-tunnel enabled:
image.png

Ps.: I just tried with split-tunnel enabled BUT with no application set, and adguard also worked. It only stop working if theres any application inside 'split-tunnel', like this "client.exe", or whatever application.
Edited by downloadkct
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, downloadkct said:

I found out where the issue is.

I tried one thing that i did never try before.. Disabling Split-Tunnel on Kaspersky VPN.
I always let it ON because i had some applications that i had to run outside kaspersky vpn.. With split-tunnel disabled everything worked, both adguard and zerobot worked just fine.
The setting that i used on split-tunnel was "select the apps that will never run connected via vpn". Doesnt matter if i add adguard and zerobot or not on the selection, they don't work unless i disable this option, so it seems theres a bug on "split-tunnel".
Ps.: I just tried with split-tunnel enabled BUT with no application set, and adguard also worked. It only stop working if theres any application inside 'split-tunnel', like this "client.exe", or whatever application.

Hello @downloadkct

Welcome back! 

Thank you for the information!

👉There may or may not be a "split-tunnel" bug  - it's impossible to verify, based on the above; (you) may wish to log a request for support, so the appropriate Kaspersky team can work with (you); on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Incompatibility with 3rd party software template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide (you). USER_2023-12-12_144612.thumb.jpg.e0f68ab4d7f1523d155d9f7e8f7c6e1b.jpg

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1