Kaspersky unathorized product renewals [Solved][Closed]

Scheedee
Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

Last year a bought the Internet anti-virus product on-line via my credit card. Kaspersky assured me by email that they would notify me 7 days before renewal of the new period of cover. Last night I received two simultaneous emails from Kasperky… one informing me that the renewal was taking place… and the other thanking me for renewing the product. I NEVER AUTHORIZED OR HAD THE CHANCE TO CANCEL THIS RENEWAL. There was no 7-day warning/notification and option to cancel. Note this renewal only takes effect on 1st April 2020… and yet there is no option to cancel. This is unethical business practice.

• Solution

Hi,

Please review: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/buy/15346

What to do if you couldn't cancel auto-renewal of your license

Contact us or our partners:

• In case you purchased the code via the Kaspersky website or your My Kaspersky account, click this link and enter your order number and account password.
  • Alternatively, contact Digital River's customer service department through their self-service portal.

If you made your purchase via a different Kaspersky partner, you will need to contact them directly.

What information to provide

Before contacting the seller, please make sure you have the following information at hand:

• The description of the issue
  • The date of the purchase
  • Your full name
  • The e-mail address that you have used for the purchase
  • Order number from the confirmation e-mail

Regards