Kaspersky troubles with Win 10 Home Dark Mode

Kavi

Hey I recently bought Kaspersky Internet Security for my pc which has the operating system of Windows 10 Home.. with the Light mode it works fine.. But when I switched my pc to the dark mode, At first it seems very normal and as same as the light mode it worked fine.. But when I opened the  Pc a day after, the three apps of the Kaspersky Internet Security had vanished, they uninstalled themselves.. Also when I checked for the updates for the windows, windows showed me a error 0x80080005.. and the microsoft store  is downloading some C++ Redlist applications..

This is what I got at that day

Cause windows didn’t allowed them to be downloaded they also showed the same error code.. I was so puzzled and there wasn’t any solutions.. So I resetted my PC.. After that I switched my Pc to the light mode and  installed Kaspersky . Everything seems very very fine.. Nothing unexpected happened. Until now it didn’t cause any trouble.. But I have a great favor to use the black theme, but I’m afraid to do that.. So if there is anyone can help me with this, plz help me.😓