Kaspersky Security for Windows Server 11.0.0.480 [MOVED]

I can see how to change the policy to be able to pause protection on Endpoint Security, but am unable to find a similar option for Kaspersky Security 11 for Windows Server.

I am having issues with Windows Update not installing on our Windows 2016 servers.  To rule out the antivirus I am wanting to pause protection, but cannot find how to to it.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Moderator: Moved to the correct forum, is not Kaspersky Antivirus Forum (home product).

• 4 weeks later...

You can pause it by stopping the service or installing the management console and stopping it there. I am interested to see what you find as I am seeing the same issue on 2016 Servers and being unable to install them with the new Server 11 security. I tried uninstalling Kaspersky even though and am still unable to install them since updating. 

You can stop protection in the properties of the system in KSC:

(Screenshot is in german, sorry)

Anyway: 

Your problem is a well known problem: https://community.kaspersky.com/fuer-unternehmen-deutschsprachiges-benutzer-forum-65/server2016-mit-ksws-keine-wsus-updates-mehr-12897

The solution given by support (google translation):

“Stop protection. Then open the command prompt as an administrator and enter the following:
sc config wuauserv binPath = "C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs"

This command changes the current value

%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k wuausvcs
in
%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs

under regkey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\wuauserv

Then restart the BITS and WU services and verify them.
If the problem persists, restart the device and check again.”

Regards
Alex