Kaspersky Security 10.1 Removal

Good Evening,

We have taken over a customer that currently has Kaspersky Security 10.1 for Windows Server and the Kaspersky Security Centre 10 Network Agent installed.

The previous supplier has not triggered the uninstall from their management system and will not divulge the agent removal password.

They have sent us the generic removal tool but this does not list the exact product as one that can be removed in this way.

I don’t want to attempt removal as I am unsure of the outcome and feel that they are attempting to cause us problems.

How can I remove both products without the management tools and without damaging the server in any way?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

To uninstall Kaspersky Security 10.1 for Windows Server:

1. In the Start menu, select All programs > Kaspersky Security 10.1 for Windows Server > Modify or Remove. The Setup Wizard's Modify, repair or remove window opens. Installing and removing the application 64

2. Select Remove software components. Click the Next button. The Advanced uninstallation settings window opens.

To Uninstall Kaspersky Network Agent, Please go into Control Panel>Programs and Features> Select Kaspersky Security Center  Network Agent and remove it.

Best Regards