kaspersky secure connection

Hello exposu, Welcome. When you want to surf the Web, Kaspersky Secure Connection automatically offers to connect you via Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology – so others can't see what you're doing and you can safely go online… in privacy. Whether you're online banking, shopping, video streaming, socializing or dating, KSC/vpn makes sure hackers can't read your communications. All data you send & receive is transferred via an encrypted, secure channel – and your location and IP address aren't revealed. Based on the user’s decision, traffic can be constantly encrypted until the user switches it off, or there is a connectivity issue. Encryption can be turned on manually or automatically, depending upon the risk of the situation. The free version of Secure Connection is limited to 200 Mb of encrypted traffic per day (300 MB if the device is connected to My Kaspersky) for an unlimited number of devices and one automatically-chosen virtual server. The premium version provides unlimited traffic for five devices and a choice of 18 virtual servers, for a month or a year, depending on the type of your subscription. Thanks.

will the website see my specific device, could I be recognised by my specific device?
Hello exposu, A "device" is identified by the ip. ---- Do you have KSC/VPN installed/active? IF "yes", run your browser & use ipleak.net to check your environment. You should see: "No forwarded IP detected. If you are using a proxy, it's a transparent proxy". Best regards?