Kaspersky Safe Kids Youtube restricted mode

3 hours ago, Lenny0171 said:

I wonder how i can disable youtubes restricted mode for my child. without me as a parent needing to pause safe kids.

Hello @Lenny0171

Welcome!

Go to Settings, select Internet, *uncheck* Safe Search on YouTube 

Screenshot_20240311-091254_KasperskySafeKids.thumb.jpg.046a221b89ccf2b033bc47106594a339.jpg  Screenshot_20240311-091321_KasperskySafeKids.thumb.jpg.86ee7db6a46703bc058feac2ecba12e5.jpg

-> OR - sign into (your) MyKaspersky account, select the Kids tab, select Web Activity Monitoring, *uncheck* Safe Search on YouTube, select SAVE

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added alternative method via MyKaspersky account

• 4 weeks later...

Hello this did not work youtube is still being forced to have restricted mode on and when I remove it and refresh the page It gets turned on and that only happens when I have safe kids no paused any solutions?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lenny0171 said:

Hello this did not work youtube is still being forced to have restricted mode on and when I remove it and refresh the page It gets turned on and that only happens when I have safe kids no paused any solutions?

Hello @Lenny0171

You're most welcome!

1. As we said in our first reply, IF there's further questions please Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.  & please provide the information, it helps us help you
  2. Is Google Family Link being used? 
  3. Is Microsoft Family Safety used? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋