Kaspersky Safe Kids stops working

Mattias

If my kid she is 9 stops/closes her apps on her iPhone by dubbeltap on ”home” button then swipes up on every open app including KSS.

My kids phone stops sending info to my iOS device.

Do my kids iOS device need to have KSS app open at everytime? Even in the background?

then this app is useless to me and i need my money back. 

my kid had an iPhone 6s with iOS 12.5.5

ihave an iphoneSE with iOS 15.2.1

How can i Track my kids device at anytime? As long as her iphone is on? 

Hello @Mattias

Welcome!

IF KSK is not working as designed, we suggest uninstalling, follow: Remove the app from your child's device, at the completion of the uninstall, shutdown/power off the iPhone 6s, power on, download a new KSK installer from the Apple app store, install & configure, follow the Configure the app for your child guide; IF the issues persist, log a case with Kaspersky technical support, either via Chat or Email, select Application malfunction, Other template. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 

Also, the Kaspersky Technical team, will assist with processing a refund: How to request a refund for a Kaspersky application.

• If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋