kaspersky safe kids not showing all applications on kids PC

Moben

Hello,

I am using android safe kids as parent, monitoring Windows 10 PC profile.

Several applications are shown only in the first usage after reinstalling the app on the PC. Then they disappear from the list.

I m referring to apps such as Roblox, acrobat reader, …

It used to be fine for some months, until I had to Uninstalled Kaspersky internet security for some reasons.

Hello, I am using android safe kids as parent, monitoring Windows 10 PC profile.

Several applications are shown only in the first usage after reinstalling the app on the PC. Then they disappear from the list.

I’m referring to apps such as Roblox, acrobat reader, …

It used to be fine for some months, until I had to uninstall Kaspersky internet security for some reasons.

Hello @Moben
Welcome!

• Just to clarify, (your) child uses a Windows PC, with Kaspersky Safe Kids (KSK) & Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) installed. 
  • You monitor the child's activity using KSK via (your) Android device. 
  • Application use (Roblox & Acrobat reader) were originally reported, however, you uninstalled KIS & the applications stopped being reported by KSK. 
  • You’ve also uninstalled & re-installed KSK. 

Also please tell us the following information:

1. Which KSK version & patch(x) x = letter is installed, in Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the KSK icon, select About
  2. Is KSK Premium or Free? 
  3. Which KIS version & patch(x) x = letter is installed, in Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the KSK icon, select About
  4. Windows version & build? → in Windows search 🔎 bar, please type   winver  → a small popup window showing Windows version & OS build will display. 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resource:

Read before you create a new topic! tutorial  by @Danila T.