Kaspersky safe kids doesn't block forbidden sites on chrome on MacOS

Ak2020

My kid has a Mac. I setup the internet websites filters for  The “Kaspersky safe kids” .  I blocked a few  specific websites. But these filters are only working for safari browser. They aren’t working for the chrome browser. Please help.

Hello @Ak2020,

Welcome!

Please let us know:

1. (To enable us to test), the internet website filters/URLs you’ve applied, that are blocked when accessed via Safari, but not Chrome → if you wish please add the URLs to a text file & attach📎 the file to your reply please? 
  2. MAC operating system version?
  3. KSK version?
  4. Your child’s age? 
  5. Is KSK licensed?’
  6. Has the problem just started or always existed?
  7. May we have the KSK Summary 30 days report (see image) → in your MyKaspersky account, select Kids, select Summary, select 30 days, select tiny  Export summary to file icon (at the very bottom of the screen, right hand side), Report will download as a .csv file, attach📎 the file to your reply please

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

1. here are the websites I blocked..

surviv.io

surviv2.io

2dbattleroyale.com

2dbattleroyale.org

archimedesofsyracuse.info

drchandlertallow.com

thecircleisclosing.com

secantsecant.com

1. MACOS = catalina versión 10.15.2
  2. KSK version : 1.5.116a
  3. yes it is licensed
  4. my kid is 11 year old.
  5. just noticed it. before I didn’t block any websites. first time trying out this feature.
  6. see attachment

Thanks,

Ak2020

Hello @Ak2020, Akshay, 

• Test results: Chrome v83.0.4103.116, child 11yrs, default www Categories restrictions & specific exclusions

We recommend:

1. Confirm the child’s MAC profile is Standard?
  2. Uninstall KSK using the uninstallation tool, at the completion of the uninstall make sure the MAC is fully shutdown → powered off, power on, login, confirm KSK System requirements? Download & clean install KSK.
  3. Create a new KSK child profile. 
  4. Retest issue, if both issues → specific www not blocked when chrome is used and no events logged in Reports when chrome is used persistraise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, follow the template guide in image11 above, provide as much specific information as possible, all troubleshooting steps, all steps taken to rectify the problem, images if they’re available and the Summary Report. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know their advice when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳