Kaspersky Safe Kids Blocks Testout login.

biggie76r

Hello

Kaspersky Safe Kids Blocks Testout login.

My kid uses a website for school called testout.  

https://w3.testout.com/

I’ve found a known issue with Kaspersky and test out described at the link below after already logged in and doing a lab.

https://support.testout.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039607194-Start-Lab-opens-a-blank-white-window-and-will-not-load-the-simulation-viewer-Kaspersky

This issue occurs with Kaspersky after login however.

My issue is Safe Kids blocks login to testout where after entering login information and submitting, the browser hangs.

• Safe Kids on
    • testout login blocked
  • Safe Kids off
    • testout login
  • Safe Kids back on while still logged in to testout
    • log out of testout and login : Ok
    • repeat several times in succession : Ok
    • The next day
      • Safe Kids blocks testout login

This happens agnostic of browser between FF and Chrome.  Have tried clearing cache for testout ONLY rather than all, and does not work.

I’ve added exceptions on the machine my kid is working on in Kaspersky Security for testout.com and labsimapp.testout.com and still doesn’t work.

Any thoughts you’ve got I’d love to hear

Thanks

Hello @biggie76r

Welcome!

We’re able to replicate the issues.

1. Is there other Kaspersky software installed? 
  2. IF KSK is licensed, not Free, please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support; Support will request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you, we strongly recommend including a video of the issue; for some reason Support seem to get their heads around issues with video “explainers”, more quickly than just text & images:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in the MyKaspersky account.

🔹 Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Additional resource: 

Read before you create a new topic! by @Danila T.