Kaspersky Safe Kid did not work properly and stable.

William Sea
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello @William Sea

Welcome!

1. Which KSK version & patch(x) is installed, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About 
  2. Which Windows version & build
  3. What is the age template used for the children? 
  4. Does each child have their own log on to the computer? 
  5. Has the Facebook block ever worked? 
  6. Since configuring the Facebook block, has the Manual Settings Sync function been applied? 
  7. Is KSK Premium or Free? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Dear, thanks for your your information. Pls check my answer as below:

1. Which KSK version & patch(x) is installed, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About ? => I using KSK Internet Security 2011.
  2. Which Windows version & build? => Windows 8 pro
  3. What is the age template used for the children? => She is 12 years
  4. Does each child have their own log on to the computer?  => only one
  5. Has the Facebook block ever worked? => It’s worked but sometime still log-in facebook. That why I call this Kid Safe function work in unstable and not confident.
  6. Since configuring the Facebook block, has the Sync function been applied? => I don’t understand for this Sync.
  7. Is KSK Premium or Free? => I using the Paid Version.

THANKS.

Thank you for providing this information. I have shared this link with others to continue posting such information to provide the best-in-class online informational blogs, articles, and posts. CourseMentor provides the best and secure online tutoring. Get connected to a mentor instantly or schedule a live class with your preferred expert. Get homework help, Math help, Science help, History help, English Language Learning, English Grammar etc.

CourseMentor

Hello @William Sea

Thank you, but, we need the KSK version & build, on the Windows Taskbar, near the righthand side clock, speaker & network icons, can you see an up accent ^ arrow indicating hidden icons (not shortcuts) ? 

The KSK icon in hidden icons looks similar to our image, rightclick the icon, select About

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @William Sea

Thank you so much👏 !

1. Now go back to the KSK icon, rightclick the icon, select Settings, sign into the KSK application with (your) parent profile, select Other, select Sync, make sure the Sync completes, that means wait, until you see a Sync complete message - our image does not show the “Sync complete” message.
  2. AFTER the Sync is complete, sign out of the KSK application (as parent). 
  3. Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, ask your child to login. 
  4. Go to the KIS application, go to Details of 5 Recommendations & 5 Warnings, take screen prints & post back, we need to know what’s happening with KIS, in case it’s related to the KSK issue. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @William Sea

Thank you for the images👌 , to start, let’s do the first two: 

1. Regarding 3 "KMSPICO\KMSELDI" issues: is Office or Windows running without a license? 
  2. What options show when the down arrow (beside Resolve), is selected? 
  3. Regarding AutoKMS, is it being used to bypass activation Microsoft activation? 
  4. What options show when the down arrow (beside Resolve), is selected? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @William Sea

Thank you for the image👌

1. Regarding "KMSPICO\KMSELDI" x 3 issues: is Office or Windows running without a license? 
  2. You need to decide, do you wish to keep the pgm, do you trust the pgm? IF “no”, select Delete; IF “yes’, select Add to exclusions.  

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Dear,

Regarding "KMSPICO\KMSELDI" x 3 issues: is Office or Windows running without a license?

=> Yes, this Windows and Office using without license.

You need to decide, do you wish to keep the pgm, do you trust the pgm? IF “no”, select Delete; IF “yes’, select Add to exclusions.  

=> Yes, I selected Delete already.

• Solution

Hello @William Sea

Thank you!

1. Please uninstall: Epic Privacy, ClonBrowser, SeaMonkey, BlueStackFirefox, at the completion of the uninstall of those, shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login: 
  2. (As parent), sign into your MyKaspersky account, go to KSK, Application monitoring, select Settings for application categories → change the following Categories to Forbidden:
  • Browsers

• FTP software

• File sharing

• Other

• Social networks

• Software downloaders

• Unknown

Then go to the application list & make sure Google Chrome is Allowed

Make sure to select OK 

Make sure to select Save

• Sign out of your MyKaspersky account.
  • Sign into the KSK application as parent & run the  Manual Settings Sync function.
  • Sign out of the KSK application as parent. 
  • Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, ask your daughter to login & use the computer, monitor the Facebook issue?  

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

This morning, I find that the KSK worked seem better. Almost other browser had blocked/forbidden. I will follow and let you know more. Thanks a lot for your support.

Hello @William Sea

You’re most welcome☺ !

Sorry for not responding immediately, we needed to sleep. 

Thank you for the update, we’re delighted to read KSK is working better🤸

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋