Kaspersky Protection extension not showing numbers anymore

Go to solution Solved by templar,

Greetings,

Not a serious issue, but I use Microsoft Edge, and for some strange reason the browser extension no longer shows the correct numbers on data collection attempts.  They show perfectly on the Kaspersky Plus GUI but they are all zeros in the extension itself.

Any idea what's wrong?  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the extension but it doesn't fix the issue.

Please help.

Screenshot 2023-03-17 005842.png

Screenshot 2023-03-17 014136.png

Edited by templar

1 hour ago, templar said:

I use Microsoft Edge, and for some strange reason the browser extension no longer shows the correct numbers on data collection attempts

They show perfectly on the Kaspersky Plus GUI but they are all zeros in the extension itself.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the extension but it doesn't fix the issue.

Any idea what's wrong? 

Hello @templar,

Welcome back!

1. OS version & build?
  2. Kaspersky Plus version & patch(x), x = letter, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. Edge version?
  4. Kaspersky Protection version?
  5. Has the Private Browsing configuration been changed? -> Export Kaspersky Plus Settings, Reset Kaspersky Plus Settings, reboot the computer, recheck the issue? Note, please do not Import original Settings until further notice
  6. Reset the Edge browser: edge://settings/reset; reboot the computer, recheck the issue? 
  7. Post back a URL of a site that we can test to see if we can replicate the: "browser extension no longer shows the correct numbers on data collection attempts." please? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Modified 5.

• Solution
18 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @templar,

Welcome back!

1. OS version & build?
  2. Kaspersky Plus version & patch(x), x = letter, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. Edge version?
  4. Kaspersky Protection version?
  5. Has the Private Browsing configuration been changed? -> Export Kaspersky Plus Settings, Reset Kaspersky Plus Settings, reboot the computer, recheck the issue? Note, please do not Import original Settings until further notice
  6. Reset the Edge browser: edge://settings/reset; reboot the computer, recheck the issue? 
  7. Post back a URL of a site that we can test to see if we can replicate the: "browser extension no longer shows the correct numbers on data collection attempts." please? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Greetings Flood,

I always forget the information part. 

Nevertheless, it's all fixed now.  I reset Edge and it seems to be working now!

• Thanks 1