Kaspersky Protection Center on MacOS keeps restarting in a infinite loop

hi all,

on my MacOS 10.14.6 the Protection Center (KES) keeps forever restarting and this is what I read in the kav_daemon_stderr.log

bash-3.2# tail -f kav_daemon_stderr.log
Crashing... stop KLIF.Signal: 11
[2021-10-11 15:44:51] pid = 2688
objc[2698]: Class KLIPAddress is implemented in both /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libnetwork_attack_blocker.dylib (0x105458fa8) and /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libconnection_redirector.dylib (0x10a3c91a0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[2698]: Class KLIPv4Address is implemented in both /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libnetwork_attack_blocker.dylib (0x105458fd0) and /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libconnection_redirector.dylib (0x10a3c91c8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[2698]: Class KLIPv6Address is implemented in both /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libnetwork_attack_blocker.dylib (0x105458ff8) and /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libconnection_redirector.dylib (0x10a3c91f0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[2698]: Class KLEndpoint is implemented in both /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libnetwork_attack_blocker.dylib (0x105459098) and /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libconnection_redirector.dylib (0x10a3c9290). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[2719]: Class KLIPAddress is implemented in both /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libnetwork_attack_blocker.dylib (0x109ab8fa8) and /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libconnection_redirector.dylib (0x1139d21a0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[2719]: Class KLIPv4Address is implemented in both /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libnetwork_attack_blocker.dylib (0x109ab8fd0) and /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libconnection_redirector.dylib (0x1139d21c8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[2719]: Class KLIPv6Address is implemented in both /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libnetwork_attack_blocker.dylib (0x109ab8ff8) and /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libconnection_redirector.dylib (0x1139d21f0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[2719]: Class KLEndpoint is implemented in both /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libnetwork_attack_blocker.dylib (0x109ab9098) and /Library/Application Support/Kaspersky Lab/KAV/Binaries/libconnection_redirector.dylib (0x1139d2290). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

if I move libconnection_redirectory.dylib outside, the connection center starts but says that some components are not running (see attachments). If i move libnetwork_attack_blocker, the connection center doesn’t start.

Is there a way to fix this issue? I am running KES 11.2.0.185a.b, database updated today.

kind regards!