Kaspersky prevented the software loading the driver

It is a game injection program and I confirm that it is 100% safe, but I can't use it. Kaspersky is blocking the driver from loading. I added the whitelist list, the trust list, restarted the computer, and still can't load the driver, so what should I do? Can you solve this problem? My solution is to uninstall Kabasky. This is the only way I can find, but I like Kaspersky, so does anyone know how to get that injector to load the driver method for this software on a computer that has Kaspersky installed?

_______ _______ _______ _______
|\     /|\     /|\     /|\     /|
| +---+ | +---+ | +---+ | +---+ |
| |   | | |   | | |   | | |   | |
| |S  | | |E  | | |B  | | |O  | |
| +---+ | +---+ | +---+ | +---+ |
|/_____\|/_____\|/_____\|/_____\|
           SebaliosCheats
        Made by Najtsabes#8795
To inject for Warzone type IW8 in lobby and press ENTER.

[- Driver Logs -] Starting Driver...

[ - Logs - ] -> driver load error =<

window class name:

Drive failed:

.thumb.PNG.4a417dd6086fa5ecde9ed183b12c2857.PNG

Drive success:

99999999528110315.thumb.png.16019dbf7305a9771df598a6383e01e6.png

Injector Download

It is safe, Kaspersky did not report it as a virus

Edited by murat5038
Link deleted

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023/6/1 at PM5点01分, murat5038 said:

添加文件链接时在这里勾选后分享。:

https://opentip.kaspersky.com/

根据害虫类型,安全列表可能不够。如果您认为从指定位置检查该文件是无害的,请等待文件的答复。

https://opentip.kaspersky.com/3DE2E86DDE2444292306215C1082423E8CE8F99F5BF6E036DFB07AC32570C993/results?tab=upload

On 2023/6/10 at AM3点38分, Flood and Flood&#x27;s wife said:

This is a false positive, this is a game hacking injector, it passed the detection of the hacker forum virus analyst, many people use it, no one says it is a virus, because the driver has to pass the EAC anti-cheat detection using the injector has some Behavior with high authority leads to false positives of antivirus software

On 2023/6/10 at AM2点57分, murat5038 said:

检测为有害。这就是为什么你不应该使用它。如果您仍然认为它无害,请将您在此处提供的结果添加到您的“我的卡巴斯基”帐户并打开支持请求。

I don't think Kaspersky will add it as a trust, because this is a game hack injector, it has a lot of high-privilege behaviors (bypassing the EAC anti-cheat system), these behaviors are very sensitive to anti-virus software, I wonder That’s why I quit Kaspersky to add whitelist trust and still can’t use it. I use another anti-virus software to add trust and there is no problem. It’s just that I like Kaspersky a little more. I’m very entangled in fish and bear’s paw

Hello @ailun15

52 Security vendors agree with Kaspersky: however, the *only* people *qualified* to analyze & determine if the file/object/url is a false positive - are the Kaspersky Virus Lab, follow this guide: Kaspersky application blocks my website or application. What should I do?, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select Email OR Chat - then fill in the template as follows: 

image.thumb.jpeg.24548461aaf55a98cd3a37c08af6bf6a.jpeg

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added template.
  • Like 1