Kaspersky premium subscription issue ( no activation code via online shopping )

I purchased one year kaspersky premium via online store. I received two PDF files but there was no activation code in my email. Then, I installed the premium version of software Now I don't know how to activate this product in my pc besides there is no link to proceed for activation... Is there any solution for such problem ? 

Edited by Aria0001

2 hours ago, Aria0001 said:

I purchased one year kaspersky premium via online store. I received two PDF files but there was no activation code in my email. Then, I installed the premium version of software Now I don't know how to activate this product in my pc besides there is no link to proceed for activation... Is there any solution for such problem ? 

Hello @Aria0001

Welcome!

I paid for an activation code but didn't receive it:

• Kaspersky Standard, Plus, and Premium do not require activation codes.
  • After purchasing on the Kaspersky website, the subscription will be automatically added to your My Kaspersky account. The application will be activated automatically after you download and install it.
  1. 👉Have (you) signed into the Kaspersky Premium *application*, using the *same* email address (you) used to purchase the subscription - the Kaspersky Premium *application* needs to synchronise with (your) MyKaspersky account, to pick-up the License details:
  2. 👉Go to: https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/portal/pages/licenses, can you see the *new* Kaspersky Premium subscription (similar to our image)?, IF 'yes', select the tiny arrow & scroll down to & select Additional info, there you will see the License key

license-key.thumb.png.c13eb28026a8fdd5499f2777ffc935a0.png

OR

• 👉In (your) Kaspersky Premium application, on the 1st window of the GUI, on the left- hand-side, directly underneath your email address, does it say: Subscription is active

k-subscription.thumb.png.f48e3c52f38fe6eea66a78394bb51425.png

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar

Posted (edited)

hello, 

I see no additional info in my kaspersky account. I have purchased by the same email address which is registered in my account in here , but still It show you don't have any subscription .... 

aria.thumb.JPG.459402196a31a8ab83e5b623e6452fff.JPG

Edited by Berny
  • Thanks 1