Kaspersky Premium - Shared Licence

We have used Kaspersky protection in its various forms for many years and have only had a few problems over the years. 

I have now purchased a 10 device Kaspersky Premium licence that I need to install in 17 days when my current licence will expire.  Before I do that can you please clarify how my husband and I can legitimately share it.

We currently have separate Kaspersky accounts as this was advised by Kaspersky support some years ago when I asked how we could have separate password vaults but I have always assumed that all our devices had to be added to my account.

When I install the newly purchased Premium version do I just ensure my husband has his devices (laptop and 2 phones) attached to his Kaspersky account and I attach my devices (2 laptops and 1 phone) to my Kaspersky account.  Both accounts would use the same activation code - is that correct?

Finally, can I ask whether the Kaspersky Premium software can be used on Amazon Firesticks (we have 4 of them) or on my Amazon Kindle Fire.

Thanks, in advance.