Kaspersky Premium - Creating Packet Rules to Block Domains

Running Kaspersky Premium 21.15.8.493 (a) on Windows 10 Professional x64 Build 19045 Version 22H2.

I created a packet rule over a month ago to block two domains that were attempting to establish insecure connections.  Please see the attached screenshot.

As I was still learning to create packet rules in Kaspersky, I was unsure if all fields were set correctly.

Also, a few weeks ago or so, the computer with the packet rules was being disconnected from the network.  It would no longer even show as online unless I deactivated the rule.

Did I create the rule incorrectly?

Either way, why would it suddenly disconnect me from the network after weeks of not doing so?  I made no changes in that time.

I'd like to learn and understand if I made a mistake in setting the rule and also why it would suddenly knock me off the network.

Any insight is appreciated!

FOOTPRINT DNS DOMAINS BLOCK.jpg

Edited by always_working

Thanks so much for the reply.  I've read that link before and after posting and am sure I'm missing something obvious.

Is the problem the fact that I have "Local Address" checked and/or "Any Address" selected in the corresponding field?

That would seem to make sense that it would completely off the network if I (now) understand its usage.

However, if that's the case, why did this packet rule suddenly do so if it never did in the past?

1 hour ago, always_working said:

Thanks so much for the reply.  I've read that link before and after posting and am sure I'm missing something obvious.

Is the problem the fact that I have "Local Address" checked and/or "Any Address" selected in the corresponding field?

That would seem to make sense that it would completely off the network if I (now) understand its usage.

However, if that's the case, why did this packet rule suddenly do so if it never did in the past?

"completely disconnect my computer from the network"