Kaspersky Plus on Windows recognize wrong number of devices

Go to solution Solved by tridephysique,

Hello everybody,

My Kaspersky shows the right number (4) of devices but Kaspersky Plus on Windows doesn't (it recognizes 5 devices).

The mismatch happened after I reinstalled one of my PC, give it a new name and disconnect it from My Kaspersky via the web.

At the moment, the mismatch hasn't caused any issue as I have license for 10 devices.

However, the similar mismatch issue (my old Kaspersky VPN licenses for 5 devices) prevents me from using all of my devices.

How can I resolve this mismatch.

Hi, 

Welcome.

I had this when i reinstalled phone so i was 3 devices from 5 which was correct. After reinstallation phone kaspersky recognized 4 devices from 5. But it was same phone like before.

So simply in my.kaspersky devices i did disconnect device previous (before reinstall of phone). So i keept new after reinstalled phone. 

And it is 3 from 5 like before.

But you wrote that you already disconnected device... hmm Please look again on devices on my kaspersky.

Hello Nexon,

Thanks for your answer.

So I guess that 'disconnecting' will send and command to Kaspersky on the device. The device seems to have to send a response to My Kaspersky for the 'disconnecting' to really take effect.

In my case, I reinstalled first.

I have checked My Kaspersky, only 4 devices show up.

Kaspersky on my desktop shows 5 devices.

I intended to get support from Kaspersky experts, but I only have a Plus license not a Premium license.

I don't see any useful options on My Kaspersky.

Its easy as i wrote.

Simply disconnect device which is greyed out in my kaspersky devices. 

And after this you should have correct devices numbers if not restart phone and look again.

it will updated...

• Like 1