Kaspersky Plus keeps blocking my live Google Analytics reports

Go to solution Solved by harlan4096,

For some reason I can no longer view some of my live Google Analytics reports as long as Kaspersky Plus is turned on.
image.thumb.png.b0de85c10c67b819ca86fb4b9f014bdf.png

Only the live/realtime reports are getting blocked with this error message displayed "Internal error. Please try again later". No live data can be loaded at all.

This only started happening recently, maybe ~2 weeks ago. Quitting Kaspersky Plus fixes the issue completely.

What changed and what can I do to fix this?

11 hours ago, harlan4096 said:

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Please provide exact version of KPlus installed.

Do you have Anti-Banner and/or Private Browsing modules enabled?

Anti-Banner was disabled for the website but Private Browsing was enabled. Disabling Private Browsing for that website fixed the issue right away. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...
On 8/23/2023 at 5:16 PM, harlan4096 said:

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Please provide exact version of KPlus installed.

Do you have Anti-Banner and/or Private Browsing modules enabled?

My anxiety has significantly decreased.  🙂 I had been dealing with the same issue for 5 months. Now, I feel more relaxed.

I wonder if there is a way to turn off Anti-Banner and Private Browsing only for Google Analytics 4 without affecting other websites.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, BJanuary said:

I wonder if there is a way to turn off Anti-Banner and Private Browsing only for Google Analytics 4 without affecting other websites.

Hello @BJanuary

Welcome!

Unfortunately no, (1) *manual* filtering of Web analytics / Google analytics is not available: read: Web analytics services window, (2) Google Analytics 4 is not listed (apparently)

image.thumb.png.5740a1abe641f4f7d8fb6fadd6989eef.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn
  • Like 1

On 7/6/2024 at 8:37 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @BJanuary

Welcome!

Unfortunately no, (1) *manual* filtering of Web analytics / Google analytics is not available: read: Web analytics services window, (2) Google Analytics 4 is not listed (apparently)

image.thumb.png.5740a1abe641f4f7d8fb6fadd6989eef.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Thank you for responding. Turning off the Anti-Banner and Private Browsing features affects all websites, not just the specific ones. I am worried about the security implications, especially for phishing websites. Can you confirm if my understanding is correct? Do you have a solution for this issue? 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, BJanuary said:

Turning off the Anti-Banner and Private Browsing features affects all websites, not just the specific ones.

I am worried about the security implications, especially for phishing websites.

Can you confirm if my understanding is correct?

1. Do you have a solution for this issue? 

Hello @BJanuary

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back! 

We didn't say anything about turning off AB & OR PB. 

• (Previously) you asked: 

"I wonder if there is a way to turn off Anti-Banner and Private Browsing only for Google Analytics 4 without affecting other websites?"

• we replied:

"No. Currently there's no way to manually modify the extension just for GA4."

Turning OFF AB & PB will of course affect *all* websites, specific websites can be added as exclusions, read:  Anti-Banner & Private Browsing

1. Log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you: 

image.thumb.png.f7a668a146d9e0fbe0be3c91e3aa83d7.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋