Kaspersky Plus: Extremly slow installation on windows 10

Go to solution Solved by dem10,

Hello, I upgraded to the new Plus version of my old Kaspersky Internet Security package because it expired. Since I needed to update the version that was already working fine on my device, I installed the new one. However, it gets stuck when it reaches 99%. I also installed the new version of VPN and Password Manager, and there is no problem with them. Both are installed and working on the system.

However, I cannot install the Plus package in any way. By the way, the sizes of the files I download from the web are different. The first file ( kaspersky4win202121.18.5.438atr_46450 ) I downloaded from the same link is 4,669KB, while the other file I downloaded is 4,670KB. Both files work, but both get stuck when they reach 99% and do not progress. Does anyone have an idea?

Screenshot 2024-09-19 224001.jpg

Yes, I did not uninstall. I received the email stating that the contract had expired and I continued by clicking on the link for the new version on the web page.

The files in the attached image are the files I took from the same link, a few minutes apart. Are you saying this is normal?

Screenshot 2024-09-19 232124.jpg

That's a fault. This was big upgrade because old range product and new one. 

Better is uninstall old and install new. From KIS to K Plus better uninstall first. 

If you will upgrading from K Plus MR18 to MR19 uninstallation is not needed (automatically). 

This is only very small cosmetic detail by change or something like that. 

• Solution

By the way, while searching the forum, I found an old version. And I installed it without any problems. If there is someone else who has the same problem as me, I found the solution with this file kaspersky4win202121.18.5.438atr_46447.exe.

In short, the 46447 file works without any problems. But I could not install the installation file ending with 46450.