Kaspersky Plus blocks the connection of some apps, how to exclude them? (Mac OS)

Hello.
My Kaspersky Plus blocks the connection of some apps like OneDrive. How can i prevent this to happen? OneDrive only works when i disable Kasperky Plus. I have checked multiple threads on this forum, but i can't find the exact procedure to exclude apps on Mac OS.

I would truly appreciate a step by step guide.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, manylittlestorms said:
  • My Kaspersky Plus blocks the connection of some apps like OneDrive.
  • How can i prevent this to happen?
  • OneDrive only works when i disable Kasperky Plus.
  • I have checked multiple threads on this forum, but i can't find the exact procedure to exclude apps on Mac OS.
  • I would truly appreciate a step by step guide.

Hello @manylittlestorms

Welcome!

1. Check Kaspersky Reports, are there any errors/events related to OneDrive? 
  2. Applications can be added to the Trusted zone, read: Add/remove a file or folder to/from the list of trusted files and folders
  • After being added, IF OneDrive (or other apps) continue to be blocked please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service  - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown; please include a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you:  

image.thumb.png.6f518ac56e71d10f1fc3e715be89b634.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @manylittlestorms

Welcome!

1. Check Kaspersky Reports, are there any errors/events related to OneDrive? 
  2. Applications can be added to the Trusted zone, read: Add/remove a file or folder to/from the list of trusted files and folders
  • After being added, IF OneDrive (or other apps) continue to be blocked please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service  - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown; please include a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you:  

image.thumb.png.6f518ac56e71d10f1fc3e715be89b634.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

First of all, thank you. I appreciate the help. Unfortunately, there are no errors/events related to OneDrive. I added OneDrive to the Trusted zone, but still it can't connect to internet and sync the files. It seems i have to open a ticket.

Edit. I opened a ticket. I'll update you all when i receive an answer.

Edited by manylittlestorms
update
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1