Kaspersky Password Manager Web plugin suggests credentials not linked to the current website

When using any browser (tested in Chrome, Firefox or Edge) and accessing a login page, the KPM browser extensions suggests login credentials that are not for that website or even the same domain.
Several times the credentials suggested include a bunch of options and it is difficult to figure out which one is the correct.

When I open the application and search for the website credentials, it only shows me the ones that are right for that website or domain.

Please see images for visualization of the problem.

KPM problem 1.jpg

KPM problem 2.jpg

11 hours ago, LFSVE said:
  1. When using any browser (tested in Chrome, Firefox or Edge) and accessing a login page, the KPM browser extensions suggests login credentials that are not for that website or even the same domain.
  2. Several times the credentials suggested include a bunch of options and it is difficult to figure out which one is the correct.
  3. When I open the application and search for the website credentials, it only shows me the ones that are right for that website or domain.

Hello @LFSVE

Welcome!

*In any screen-prints you share - please always hide personal information, to protect your privacy & security*

*For any browser screen-prints, make sure to post the full screen, so the full browser bar is shown, from left to right, do not crop information in the browser screen-prints

1. OS version & build, in the Windows Search field, type WINVER - post back the information in the About Windows popup please? 
  2. KPM application version, on Windows hidden icons, right-click the KPM icon, select About?
  3. *Which* browser & version
  4. KPM extension version
  5. Is there any AV software installed on the system? IF 'yes', please provide *full* name & version? 
  6. For which domain & which website are the login credentials for if they're not specific to comdinheiro - please list them? 
  7. Specifically - what are the "bunch of options" - & what specifically - is making it difficult to make a choice?
  8. Just to confirm - you're saying via the KPM app, the comdinheiro data is correct? 
  9. Does this same issue with the extension happen in *all* supported browsers? 
  10. Has the browser cache been cleared? 
  11. Does this same issue with the extension happen if the browser is run in Private/Incognito mode & Allow in Incognito is set for the extension (in the browser)? 
  12. Does this issue happen for any other website or only comdinheiro?
  13. In the browser, what settings are there for Logins and Passwords? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added question