Kaspersky not starting with Windows

Since yesterday I keep getting a prompt from Windows Security to turn on Virus & Threat Protection, today this has happened twice already even though the computer has not been restarted since the first time I turned it on.

I've been using this version for several months & this has never happened before.

Windows virus protection warning.jpg

45 minutes ago, jbqld said:

Since yesterday I keep getting a prompt from Windows Security to turn on Virus & Threat Protection, today this has happened twice already even though the computer has not been restarted since the first time I turned it on.

I've been using this version for several months & this has never happened before.

Hello @jbqld

Welcome!

1. So we don't have to guess, please: Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T. & provide the information? 
  2. In the Kaspersky main window, are there any colours other than *green* & OR are there any *Notifications*
  3. When the 'Windows Security to turn on Virus & Threat Protection' alert happens, in Windows hidden icons, when you look at the Kaspersky icon, what do you see? 
  4. In Windows Task-manager - when the 'Windows Security to turn on Virus & Threat Protection' alert happens - how many Kaspersky application processes are running?
  5. Check & make sure Performance, PC resource consumption -> Launch Kaspersky at computer startup (recommended) is *enabled*?
  6. Has the computer been shutdown, using Shutdown, not Restart, then powered on by pressing the Power button & logging in at the login prompt - IF 'NO', please proceed with this *Shutdown* & power on procedure.  

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added additional chk

Thanks for your reply, in answer to your questions:

1. I'm running Windows10 Version 33H2 (OS Build 19045.3803). Application Version Number 21.15.8.493(1)

2. The main window is/was green, and there were no notifications that I was aware of (only the Windows Security one shown in the image I posted)

3. As per the image posted originally. Also attached is a screen capture as at the current time (4.30pm AEST)

4. I can't replicate this as the events happened yesterday.

5. Done

6. System restart was carried out when the events occurred yesterday.

UPDATE: Just before I posted this response, the application came up & told me my licence had expired - it hasn't, my subscription is valid to 30.8.25. I logged into myKaspersky and reconnected the app (as per instructions).

Other than that notification I have not had any warnings from Windows Security to turn on virus & thread protection today..

I guess my issue now is why did the app suddenly decide that my licence had expired?

Thanks for your assistance.

Kaspersky Timeline.jpg

Kaspersky re-activated 29.12.23.jpg

Windows virus protection warning.jpg