Kaspersky keep asking me application permissions

Today, I have an application that I run daily at my PC startup, every time Kaspersky pops up, and shows that the application with restrictions is attempting to receive sound...

No matter what I choose, Remember my choice for this sequence or Trust this application, this pop-up will be there the next time I boot up my PC. download lagu

It's been 2 years now and it's annoying. Is there any way I can stop this from appearing? I don't use mic in that application so doesn't matter if it was blocked or not.

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Can You provide the version of Kaspersky product installed?

Also, I guess You moved the app to Trusted group via Application Control / Intrusion Prevention module -> Manage Applications.

1 hour ago, harlan4096 said:

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Can You provide the version of Kaspersky product installed?

Also, I guess You moved the app to Trusted group via Application Control / Intrusion Prevention module -> Manage Applications.

Thanks for answering sir, I already tried this and work: Go to Settings >> Privacy Settings >> Webcam and Microphone Control >> Check the box to block access to the microphone for all Applications or uncheck the second box to stop notifying if an Application is using the Microphone.

Reference: https://support.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-for-windows/85234

• Like 1