Kaspersky Keep asking for restart

Hello,

I’m using KSC Version: 11.0.0.1131, I’ve update task and software vulnerabilities fix task. It happens that multiple users are being asked to restart after a restart up to 3 consecutive restarts.

Many users are annoyed by that. Is there away to reduce that and do one restart only or at least show how many restarts are needed to get update done? Any way to monitor restart request to see why it’s being requested for which task or update?

i think that you should not to worry about that, almost all of my pcs makes a few restarts after big windows update.

You have to be sure that protection is turned ON after that, it is not kaspersky issue i think. Windows is too agressive when pushing updates and turns (or trying to) endpoint off ..sometimes.

Are they restarting, or shutting down?

If shutting down, then they need to do a restart. As Windows will be using Fast Startup, so it doesn’t shutdown fully.

They are Restarting.

Even today I see on the management console that there are computer requiring restart but no warning on user machines, but I’ve done 3 restarts my self administration kit still says need restart for update or something.