Kaspersky is blocking all connection when avast secureline vpn is installed

daysofnil

Kaspersky is blocking all connection when avast secureline vpn is installed (only installed, not even turned on). I can not open any websites, cannot even connect to anything. This doesn't solve even if completely I close Avast vpn.

image.thumb.png.aa9808e01aa0093615974ad07f065c8d.png

The network troubleshooter says this -

image.thumb.png.f86f8b9725d50beb8dddef600d8aeac5.png  image.thumb.png.bc81baae62ec7794d77e9330ecb776af.png

I am uploading the troubleshoot as "202.png" also this -

image.thumb.png.2d66cb1b0fd83dc8a38bf47856e6d12b.png

Further details -

Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.3324)

Kaspersky Free Application version: 21.14.5.462

As soon as I turn off Kaspersky, everything returns to normal. I tried restarting, that doesn't solve. 

202.png

I also uninstalled Kaspersky, installed it again, tried whitelisting the app, same problem persists. This is what I did,

I reinstall Kaspersky

I turn on the vpn, the vpn cannot connect to a server

I turn off the vpn

Now even my normal internet shows this

I turn off every settings one by one and finally turn off all the settings. Still this persists

Now I turn off Kaspersky from my taskbar

Everything works fine

I've uninstalled Kaspersky and will install it again after this bug is fixed. Me not being able to use internet is a deal breaker. 

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Rioree said:
  1. Will the developers ever fix this? Paid for the protection and now disabling it just to use vpn.

Hello @Rioree

Welcome!

Has the issue been logged with Kaspersky's Technical Team? The 'developers' can't fix something they don't know about or don't have data - to analyze: 

•  On the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 weeks later...