Kaspersky Internet Security reports HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic under Chrome Extensions

As long as I restart the PC this pops up and after a few cycles of disinfection it still remains. I havent installed any add ons recently but this was reported throughout my PCs and laptops. Can someone please let me know if this is a false alarm so I can add to exclusion list?

Thanks 

Snipaste_2022-09-01_08-58-46.jpg

1 hour ago, Kasper222 said:

As long as I restart the PC this pops up and after a few cycles of disinfection it still remains. I haven't installed any add-ons recently but this was reported throughout my PCs and laptops.

1. Can someone please let me know if this is a false alarm so I can add to exclusion list?

Hello @Kasper222

Welcome!

1. Make sure KIS is updated to the latest patch(j) - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. False alarms are done by Kaspersky Virus Team, not Kaspersky Community - go to the KIS REPORTS, find the alert, take a full screen screenprint, at the bottom of the screen there should be more detail & use this guide: False detections by Kaspersky products. What to do?
  3. Also, on whichever PC & laptop the issue  exists - reset all browsers to default - (1) edge://settings/reset || (2) chrome://settings/reset || (3) Firefox, about:support, refresh Firefox... 
  4. Follow all steps in guide: Kaspersky notification of detection, file or website detected, by Moderator Richbuff

Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you?

Flood? +?

Resource:

Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added resource