Kaspersky ignore my subscription period and disconnect machine with no sensible way to reconnect.

After my previous post.. I had ANOTHER problem with my premium 10 license, here is what I sent to Kaspersky

"I have another problem, an amazingly annoying one.
I noticed on my dashboard, my daughters Mac had an icon with a black screen and exclamation mark (you really should explain to users what all these different colours and icons mean!!).
So I suspected she not used the machine for a while.. so asked her to bring it when she visited.. and sure enough.. she has not used the machine in ages..
but the machine will now not connect to Kaspersky.. and shows this message..

<see Message.jpg>
 So I went in the app… but it gives no way to “verify the subscription manually”.. I cant see any way to re-register (if I just add the activation key, it says it already in use and to use another!!... which is stupid)
If I log into “my Kaspersky” from my machine (or her machine), It still give me no obvious way to reactivate.. it now shows…
<see Dashboard.jpg>

But again… I don’t seem have any button to say “yes.. I know.. its ok.. readd it and start working again”.
As you can see.. it says the subscription is active for 288 days more… but still says a subscription problem.

And your product should just work… if my daughter installs it on first day of subscription and turns off her machine for 360 days and turns machine on, your product should update its code and virus definition and just work… you should not insist on a machine being connected at regular intervals within the subscription period… that’s really bad.

So AGAIN I have a problem with your product.. and its inability to manage it sensibly from the device or online."

Anyone else seen this and have a proper solution?

Kaspersky have come back with a bizarre message saying 
"My Kaspersky checks your devices' database status regularly to ensure they are protected with the latest updates, and there's no way around it.

If a device is not turned on, it's impossible to keep it updated since there is no Internet connection inbound and outbound from the device.

If My Kaspersky shows the same prompt, you can ignore it if you know the device is not being turned on in a while. Otherwise, you can turn it on briefly to let it update."

Which completely misses the point... I am not saying it should update the Mac while its turned off !!!!  Just that when it is turned back on, it should update, and not say its been turned off to long and so we are just going to ignore you!!!  with no sensible way to recover/restart cover!!

Message.jpg

Dashboard.jpg

Just had reply from Kaspersky, again confirming they have completely misunderstood the nature of the problem  ?

"Thank you for your response.
Sorry to hear that you're having such troubles, I’ll be here to help.
My Kaspersky is unable to license and subscription status with Kaspersky servers if the device is not connected to the internet
The device is not abandoned but without an internet connection, most of the protection components need to be manually updated either on the application or through My Kaspersky."

And my reply (see my first post for screen shots)

"

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.. but you again seem to have completely misunderstood the nature of the problem.
The machine, when I included the screen shot..
<see message.jpg>
Was perfectly connected to the internet.  I was updating the Mac with latest patches.. updating office and all other updates just fine

But Kaspersky would update virus definitions, but still had the issue with the subscription.. and there was no way I could find (on the machine.. or via the

Mykaspersky web site interface I could see to fix the issue.)
As I said, the mykaspersky web postal showed the status of the machine as
 <see dashboard.jpg>

So it says my subscription was active on the device, with 288 days left, but it says it failed to update the subscription status (even though it was clearly connected to the internet).

So:

1. Why was it unable to update the subscription status when the machine was clearly connected to the internet just fine.
    As it says, it seems to suggest the machine may have been disconnected for too long…. How can that be relevant? 
    it should be simple.. when machine does connect.. if machine is within subscription period.. it should simply update as needed and work.
  2. When it asked me to “verify the subscription manually”… how was I supposed to do this? As I said, I could find no way on the device,
    or through the myKaspersky portal to do this.

As my daughter was just visiting, I did not have time to wait for your reply, so I reinstalled… which fixed the issue, but I want to know what went wrong, and how I was supposed to resolve. 

Thanks in advance and best regards."