Kaspersky has been blocking many websites

Windows 11 Core x64 Build 22621, Kaspersky Plus 21.14.5.462

When I try to visit some websites that a few weeks ago i could, i no longer can.

Error Message:  

You have been prevented from accessing an untrusted website. One or more certificates from this site are invalid, so we cannot guarantee its authenticity. This occurs when the site owner has not updated the certificate on time or if it is a fake site created by fraudsters. Visiting a site like this makes you more vulnerable to attacks.

Kaspersky's security has protected you by preventing access to this site. You can close this window without any risk

Reason: Invalid Certificate Name. The name is not included in the list of permitted names or has been explicitly excluded from it.

Website I'm having this problem: (There are others but gonna take me some time to find)

http://www . doll-chateau . com/

The website loads on my phone which doesn't have any antivirus BUT says its connection is not secure and to beware entering sensitive information

6 minutes ago, harlan4096 said:

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

That site is risky, no HTTPS, so You should not type any confidential information in that site by security (passwords, credit card data, etc.)

Hello! Thanks for letting me know. I understand, and wasn't planning on buying directly from them because of the warning.

I do have a question, when it's like that, what is exactly the risk? Is it because they're at risk of having been hacked and someone could get my information if i input anything there? They're a legit store, even though their website isn't safe right now, i could open it a few weeks ago. A few other websites that also sell dolls like that are also having the same issue in which their website doesn't seem to be safe even though they're legit

• Like 1

On 11/14/2023 at 8:24 PM, Serena89 said:

Windows 11 Core x64

I highly suggest against using custom made Windows distributions. You are sacrificing a lot of security for little to no gain. Trust me, I've been there using these things. They're never worth it.

Edited by Crylune

On 11/16/2023 at 6:00 AM, Crylune said:

I highly suggest against using custom made Windows distributions. You are sacrificing a lot of security for little to no gain. Trust me, I've been there using these things. They're never worth it.

Mine is? I bought this MSI laptop with windows 10 and windows let me upgrade to windows 11 for free. How can I tell if mine is custom?

On 11/15/2023 at 6:24 AM, Serena89 said:

Windows 11 Core x64 Build 22621, Kaspersky Plus 21.14.5.462

When I try to visit some websites that a few weeks ago i could, i no longer can.

Error Message:  

You have been prevented from accessing an untrusted website. One or more certificates from this site are invalid, so we cannot guarantee its authenticity. This occurs when the site owner has not updated the certificate on time or if it is a fake site created by fraudsters. Visiting a site like this makes you more vulnerable to attacks.

Kaspersky's security has protected you by preventing access to this site. You can close this window without any risk

Reason: Invalid Certificate Name. The name is not included in the list of permitted names or has been explicitly excluded from it.

Website I'm having this problem: (There are others but gonna take me some time to find)

http://www . doll-chateau . com/

The website loads on my phone which doesn't have any antivirus BUT says its connection is not secure and to beware entering sensitive information

Hello @Serena89

1. Also, please *update* Kaspersky Plus to the latest version 21.15.8.493, then run a Database update, then shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power ON, using the Power button, login, check the version is *21.15.8.493* &  recheck the:  *Invalid Certificate Name. The name is not included in the list of permitted names or has been explicitly excluded from it* issue? 
  2. And, please tell us the *full* Windows OS version & *build* - refer: How to find the version of your operating system?
  3. Make sure Windows has no outstanding *updates* and or *patches*
  4. Read this: A website is completely or partially blocked by a Kaspersky application. What should I do? - do not add  doll-chateau  - as @harlan4096 has advised the doll-chateau site is not to be trusted & IF there are other sites with certificate errors *after* updating to *21.15.8.493* then you may need to contact Kaspersky Customer Service, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

8 hours ago, Serena89 said:

Mine is? I bought this MSI laptop with windows 10 and windows let me upgrade to windows 11 for free. How can I tell if mine is custom?

Windows “Core” is a custom, ‘lite’ edition of Windows. You should have Home or Pro instead.

On 11/20/2023 at 9:18 PM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Serena89

1. Also, please *update* Kaspersky Plus to the latest version 21.15.8.493, then run a Database update, then shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power ON, using the Power button, login, check the version is *21.15.8.493* &  recheck the:  *Invalid Certificate Name. The name is not included in the list of permitted names or has been explicitly excluded from it* issue? 
  2. And, please tell us the *full* Windows OS version & *build* - refer: How to find the version of your operating system?
  3. Make sure Windows has no outstanding *updates* and or *patches*
  4. Read this: A website is completely or partially blocked by a Kaspersky application. What should I do? - do not add  doll-chateau  - as @harlan4096 has advised the doll-chateau site is not to be trusted & IF there are other sites with certificate errors *after* updating to *21.15.8.493* then you may need to contact Kaspersky Customer Service, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hello Flood and Flood's wife!

1. done

2. Windows 11 Version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.2715)

3. It says it's up to date but i have coming soon on my device Windows 11, version 23H2

4. I didn't add the website to trusted URLs, the list is empty. Website still won't load. Still get the same message as on my original post 😞 I guess i will have to contact the Support team.

Thanks! 🙂 I'll come update the thread once I talk to support!

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2023 at 3:29 AM, Crylune said:

Windows “Core” is a custom, ‘lite’ edition of Windows. You should have Home or Pro instead.

I'm  trying to figure out how i ended up with a custom... does it mean my original win10 was a custom too, since i bought an MSI laptop with it? I think it makes sense because when i factory reset my windows it still comes with the MSI software - which i like and is useful to me

Update: Talked to support, they told me to check on Kaspersky "do not scan encrypted connections" and try to load the website again, i was still having problems (chrome blocked from opening the website without option to enter anyway), so the support told me it's probably my network that's blocking. I decided to leave it as is, there wasn't anything else i could do.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Serena89 said:

Update: Talked to support, they told me to check on Kaspersky "do not scan encrypted connections" and try to load the website again, i was still having problems (chrome blocked from opening the website without option to enter anyway), so the support told me it's probably my network that's blocking. I decided to leave it as is, there wasn't anything else i could do.

Hello @Serena89

Thank you for the update!

1. Did support request any logs or traces? 
  2. How many websites are being blocked? 
  3. Does the same issue happen if the Edge Chrome OR Firefox browser is useed? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

On 11/24/2023 at 2:31 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Serena89

Thank you for the update!

1. Did support request any logs or traces? 
  2. How many websites are being blocked? 
  3. Does the same issue happen if the Edge Chrome OR Firefox browser is useed? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hello! 🙂

1. They haven't

2. Many! Today I found more and my brother also mentioned he is, but he doesn't have kaspersky so I'm more certain now it's our internet provider. I can list a couple more that I tried recently and don't work (besides the original one on my 1st post):

https:// www.  impldoll.  com/getpwd.php
https://www . resinsoul . com/

http:// www . dollpamm.  net/index.php This one wasn't working, I contacted the owner, they contacted their hosting company and the answer was 'Depending on the security options of your browser (Edge, Chrome, etc.), you may receive a warning message or access restrictions.'. But now it's working, somehow. I didn't contact my internet provider yet.

3. Yes, same problem on Edge. My default is Chrome. I don't have any other browser besides those 2.

Thank you! 🙂

Serena

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Serena89 said:

Hello! 🙂

1. They haven't

2. Many! Today I found more and my brother also mentioned he is, but he doesn't have kaspersky so I'm more certain now it's our internet provider.

3. Yes, same problem on Edge. My default is Chrome. I don't have any other browser besides those 2.

4. I can list a couple more that I tried recently and don't work:

• doll-chateau (original) 
  • impldoll
  • resinsoul
  • dollpamm - This one wasn't working, I contacted the owner, they contacted their hosting company and the answer was 'Depending on the security options of your browser (Edge, Chrome, etc.), you may receive a warning message or access restrictions.'. But now it's working, somehow. I didn't contact my internet provider yet.

Hello @Serena89

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. Grrrrr. 
  2. It's not - keep reading.... 
  3. Ok, thank you. 
  4. *All* the sites have Certificate name mismatch - please see the images for each site
    Spoiler

1-doll-chateau-cert-mismatch.thumb.jpg.74e3b6c6e19ca697f4a807610207db51.jpg

3-impldoll-cert-mismatch.thumb.jpg.6125f8e81f3eccf8c9219d8ee2646b4a.jpg

5-resinsoul-cer-mismatch.thumb.jpg.69197e60ec12d308e4d329f757d45bd2.jpg

7-dollpamm-cert-mismatch.thumb.jpg.9330b1dbe4041645d345dac1598eeaa4.jpg

8-dollpamm-website-certificate-issue-kaspersky-alert.thumb.jpg.cf5ce867e212ce42b3a441008899eb02.jpg

5. Regarding the advice from the owner of dollpamm, we suggest he looks carefully at the self-signed certificate that *expired* ‎Saturday, ‎March ‎20, ‎2117 11:34:41 AM - Kaspersky is blocking it for a reason.
  6. Moving forward, please post the remainder of the sites so we can check them - remember to modify the URL so they pass the Community filter please? 
  7. Are there *any* websites that do not generate certificates errors, that you are able to access without error || presumably the answer is 'yes' as (you're) able to access this Kaspersky website?

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

11 hours ago, harlan4096 said:

User posts with links are not allowed, the forum automatically pre moderate them, I will edit one of Your post, and remove the others...

Ooh i didn't know! Thank you 🙂

7 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Serena89

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. Grrrrr. 
  2. It's not - keep reading.... 
  3. Ok, thank you. 
  4. *All* the sites have Certificate name mismatch - please see the images for each site
      Hide contents

1-doll-chateau-cert-mismatch.thumb.jpg.74e3b6c6e19ca697f4a807610207db51.jpg

3-impldoll-cert-mismatch.thumb.jpg.6125f8e81f3eccf8c9219d8ee2646b4a.jpg

5-resinsoul-cer-mismatch.thumb.jpg.69197e60ec12d308e4d329f757d45bd2.jpg

7-dollpamm-cert-mismatch.thumb.jpg.9330b1dbe4041645d345dac1598eeaa4.jpg

8-dollpamm-website-certificate-issue-kaspersky-alert.thumb.jpg.cf5ce867e212ce42b3a441008899eb02.jpg

5. Regarding the advice from the owner of dollpamm, we suggest he looks carefully at the self-signed certificate that *expired* ‎Saturday, ‎March ‎20, ‎2117 11:34:41 AM - Kaspersky is blocking it for a reason.
  6. Moving forward, please post the remainder of the sites so we can check them - remember to modify the URL so they pass the Community filter please? 
  7. Are there *any* websites that do not generate certificates errors, that you are able to access without error || presumably the answer is 'yes' as (you're) able to access this Kaspersky website?

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hello Flood  🐳+🐋! Thanks for answering 🙂

2. Couldn't it be DNS or something? Also, I remember reading that internet providers have also a security layer, maybe it could be that?

5. I can let them know, but now it's loading and i have no idea why (now it loads with the warning in the corner saying it isnt secure, but at least it loads - the others, when i try to bypass the warning on the screen, never load and gives me errors)

6. I will 🙂 I didn't know i couldnt post links, it was my bad. 

7. Yes, most websites work, only a few specific ones don't.

Some websites that work:

https://www. acbjd .com/

https://www. ringdoll .com/

https:// www.angell-studio .com/

Yes, i can also access kaspersky website and forums, netflix, pinterest, many others.

Thank you 🙂

Serena

On 11/26/2023 at 6:52 AM, Serena89 said:
  1. I didn't know i couldnt post links. 
  2. Couldn't it be DNS or something? Also, I remember reading that internet providers have also a security layer, maybe it could be that?
  3. I can let them know, but now it's loading and i have no idea why (now it loads with the warning in the corner saying it isnt secure, but at least it loads - the others, when i try to bypass the warning on the screen, never load and gives me errors)
  4. Yes, i can also access kaspersky website and forums, netflix, pinterest, many others.
  5. Some websites that work:
  • acbjd .com
  • ringdoll .com
  • angell-studio .com

Hello @Serena89

You're very welcome!

Thank you for the information & the additional questions!

1. Don't worry about the URLs & the Spam filter, there's no way you could have known, they were easily fixed by the Moderator. 
  2. *We* replicated the *exact* same certificate issue(s) on our computers - this has nothing to do with (your) DNS, (your) Internet provider & OR (your) AV software - unfortunately - the *four* websites  - so far - all have Certificate name mismatch
  3. The reason there's a *warning* in the corner is bc - dollpamm - has an expired, self-signed certificate - this server's certificate is *not trusted*SSL Report: dollpamm.net. The owner of the site can say whatever he likes; Kaspersky is *trying* to protect you. 
  4. Good. 
  5. Website review: the results are *different*, each of certificates are trusted but weak - our Kaspersky software is not detecting any issues with these sites, we'd like to see the *Kaspersky Resports* - for each site, from (your) system please: 
  • acbjd .com
  • ringdoll .com
  • angell-studio .com

Please do the following - go to *Kaspersky Reports*, in the (1) *Search* field, type acbjd, to filter for that website, (2) *expand* the Report window so it's full screen, make sure the (3) *detail* of the alert is shown at the very bottom of the Report window, take a full screen screen print & post please - see our image; repeat the steps for ringdoll & angell-studio please? 

kaspersky-report.thumb.jpg.212f7bb827b6ca52c606ec27c900b753.jpg

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue; I was on my site yesterday and cannot get on today. I have tried Chrome and Edge, and both have the same message. My secure link begins with https://www.s I need to get on this site. Also, this is not the only website I am having issues with suddenly.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from portal.mystewardconnect.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

To get Chrome’s highest level of security, turn on enhanced protection

This is another error message that halts being allowed onto the site. 

Visiting an untrustworthy website has been prevented

One or more of this website's certificates are invalid, so we can't guarantee its authenticity. This happens when the website's owner hasn't updated the certificate in time, or if it's a fake site created by scammers. Visiting a website like this makes you more vulnerable to attack.

You were protected from visiting this website by Kaspersky security. You can close this window with no risk.

Hide details

Detected at: 1/4/2024 8:40:25 AM

URL: portal.mystewardconnect.org

Reason: This certificate or one of the certificates in the chain is out of date. View certificate

14 hours ago, Katkasper56 said:

I have the same issue; I was on my site yesterday and cannot get on today. I have tried Chrome and Edge, and both have the same message. My secure link begins with https://www.s I need to get on this site. Also, this is not the only website I am having issues with suddenly.

Hello @Katkasper56

Welcome!

👉From Google: No information is available for this page - this is *not* a Kaspersky issue OR a security issue, rather it's a web design issue, poorly communicated to target audience. 

1. Operating system version & *build*, read: How to find the version of your operating system?
  2. Kaspersky application name & version number, read: How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application?
  3. Browser versions: Edge? Chrome?
  4. Check System date & time & that it's synchronised with time.windows.com?
  5. Clear browser cache for both Edge & Chrome, then exit both browsers, do not restart. 
  6. Run a Database update, allow it to complete. 
  7. Shutdown the computer using *Shutdown* not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login, make sure Kaspersky is running, start the browsers & recheck if the issue is resolved? 

-kc-certificate.thumb.png.8174fa0478bbd1dbed1eab6260f11623.png

k-cert-3.thumb.png.d736178deeba37183558961adb22bf35.png

1t-cert.thumb.png.e4dcf8dd1df0523eeb185530dd380183.png

k-certificate.thumb.png.f17518e0e40377f8243c3ee06fe3ebca.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added image