Kaspersky for east Europe and some rant.

I've created topic here: Kaspersky basic standard plus premium when for other countries which is now closed. For what reason was closed, or whoever closed it should be ashamed, because I didn't closed it, nor I gave permission to be closed. So I must make a new topic....again, insted of continuing previous.

That is strike 1 for Kaspersky.

Strike 2 is that I see that Kaspersky only created new versions for west Europe, but not for east Europe. Are we living in past century, cold war and so on, that we still divide people?
Strike 3 is that, at my work we bought Kaspersky small office as better protection instead of Windows defender solution. And we were soooo wrong. It is so intrusive that it really became more of a "virus" than actual defense system. Constant side popups when starting Chrome "are you using Chrome, install Chrome addon" or whatever, where this cannot be shut off. Suggesting to remove "rarely used apps" which cannot be turned off. Constant annoyment in 1 unresolved matter, due to - I do not need web policy management. Luckly suggestion for software update can be turned off. But that implementation is really, urgh.

So, as I await "new UI/UX" version of Kaspersky (I'm still on KAV) for "east Europe", and also renewed my licence recently, I wonder if new version will be as much as the same as "small office" in terms of annoyment? If it will, then that is strike 4.

Kaspersky should be a defensive mechanism against viruses and so on, not a system that suggests me that I have apps that I do not use frequently, or annoy me because of Chrome, or even suggest me that I update apps. With those suggestions, you can make more harm than good for a lot of people that do not understand IT, but need protection.

Also, your "Kaspersky for chrome addon" breaks a lot of functionalities of certain webpages.

Please, do not make unnecessary stuff, just to prove you chair that you are sitting on at workplace. Or at least redisgn system that certain things can be turned off, because for someone they are unneccesary. Without constant notification popups.