Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus Disappointment

I have have just started switching my devices over from a self hosted Kaspersky EPS Server and I am a bit disappointed with the new product.

I was assuming that the cloud based software would be similar in setup and management options to the the other version but it isn’t even close. 

Simple things like device groups don’t exist?  If I set up a user with multiple devices they all have to have the same profile?  I can’t set up one for Desktop and another for Laptop and another for Mobile?

It just doesn’t make sense to me.

Next is my deployment and license's.  Since I did a license upgrade they Blacklisted my old keys with a warning or 7 days until expiration.  7 days to migrate an agency?  Awesome!

Finally,  I have had a ticket in the support system (related to not receiving emails from Kaspersky) for a week now.  The last message I received said it was being escalated but  I haven’t heard any updates in 5 days (3 business days).

I am really hoping that I didn’t make an expensive mistake.

Also,  a test installation on a phone refuses to release the license now?  I uninstalled to software, deleted the device and yet I see that it thinks the license is still being used.

It’s been over a week since the deletion so not sure what to think about that either.