Kaspersky Endpoint Security activation issues [MOVED]

Hello,

We use Kaspersky Endpoint Security for our clients and manage them from Kaspersky Business Hub (https://cloud.kaspersky.com). On new computers we usually just login to Business Hub and download the distribution package, then we manually install it. 

We’re having some challenges activating new installations. About half of the computers we install the distribution package will automatically activate, while the other half will never activate (they’ll show an exclamation mark over taskbar icon with a message that product is not activated. Sometimes reinstalling will fix it, some other times it will still stay not activated.

I searched the knowledgebase and community entries and they recommended to manually enter activation code on endpoint software. That seems to activate it and it makes the exclamation mark go away, but then if I login to Business Hub and check “devices” on client’s workplace, the computer never shows up.

Not sure if there’s a better way to do it or if there’s anything I’m missing, any help will be greatly appretiated.

At the moment I’m having the issue with Hyper-V virtual machines running on Hyper-V Server 2019, clients os is Windows 10 32-bit. 

Thanks in advance.