Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.1:

Go to solution Solved by Nikolay Arinchev,

Hey everybody, a few weeks ago, I upgraded to Kaspersky Security Center 11 and subsequently upgraded all clients and servers to Endpoint Security 11.1 from 11.0 previously. The upgrade itself went very smoothly, but I have one nagging problem I just can't resolve. We have a MS Windows Server 2012 R2 VM acting as a Remote Desktop terminal server. Ever since the upgrade to Endpoint Security 11.1 I am unable to push signature updates to this single server. The update task itself only shows the state "error" and the log states the following (sorry, we're using the german version of Windows Server: It seems to me like it has something to do with the permissions of the "System" user account. I already removed both the Kaspersky Agent and Endpoint Security 11.1 and reinstalled both, the error remains the same. Anything else I can try? Thanks in advance, Dominik

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, We recommend to use KSWS10 instead of KES at terminal servers. Please notice, that KSWS10 could be activated with the same license as KES.
Thanks Nkolay, I ended up following your suggestion, removed KES from our terminal server and installed KSWS10. Everything seems to be in order now.